Thread: Site Functionality

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Site Functionality

I realize this is a FREE website and we are lucky to have a place to gather and converse.

However, in general, the site really doesn't function very well. I routinely have to login a number of times before it "takes" and sometimes I need to click on a state first then try to login. Sometimes you can see all the photos and attachments, sometimes you can see some and sometimes you can see none. I know there are folks working on it but with low engagement and activity on the site combined with the programming issues, I'm not sure I will be here often. I love the idea of the site I just think the execution needs to be better or it will never really be much of anything.

Again, I pay nothing to be here and have not had to contribute in anyway to making the site functional.

JMO.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    You should try reading the yellow box of announcements on the login page....

Luckily for you eccie will be open soon ....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    You should try reading the yellow box of announcements on the login page....
    I have...thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiny View Post
    I realize this is a FREE website and we are lucky to have a place to gather and converse.

However, in general, the site really doesn't function very well.

Again, I pay nothing to be here and have not had to contribute in anyway to making the site functional.

JMO.
    Don't be such a Heiny!! Oh...never mind....

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I realize this is a FREE website...Again, I pay nothing to be here and have not had to contribute in anyway to making the site functional.

JMO.
    That’s correct you have contributed nothing. Rather than complaining about a free service, why don’t you contact CK and make a “substantial contribution” so CK can hire more IT people to resolve the issues here.????
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't get it. Why even post this? It's not like the issues that this places suffers from are news. However, it is up and running, unlike some other places, and was gracious enough to allow all the eccie refugees like myself in. I'm dumbfounded at the level of entitlement among people these days.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    That’s correct you have contributed nothing. Rather than complaining about a free service, why don’t you contact CK and make a “substantial contribution” so CK can hire more IT people to resolve the issues here.????
    No thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    No thanks.
    Your response does not surprise me.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Your response does not surprise me.
    Thanks. Have a great day.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    He didn't contribute on the other site either..
    He was a newbie, wasn't even on the board, what 6 months and just rambled..

Bitching will get you nowhere here, except kicked out the door.

And when eccie has to shut down again, which they will, where are you going to go...