Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Eccie is back up !!!

Johny's right. Looks like slightly different format.
    Your Gentle Naughtyman
    48 Okays on P411

44 Complimentary Eccie Reviews: SavannahBeaujolais, LadyV, SonyaPlaymate, SweetSonya, BellaAdaire, Avadoll25, SlaveGuinevere, The Alpha, Dakota123, HW101, LaylaAngelique, SAAngel, MoniqueFarrow, LusciousLeo, Snowkitty, GiaGreekGoddess, ShawnElliot, EllieMae, MzAshley, Asian Layla, NikkiDuran, CG4U, Juicyjezebel69, ButterflyBaby, SAHolly, A.L., Pandora, KrisilyTease, KaitlynKnight, Sasha&Marie, RubyRedd

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bush Pilot's Avatar
    Yes, back up, in slightly different format. I tried accessing one of my reviews of a regular/favorite, and got, "Bush Pilot, you do not have sufficient privileges..." WTF?!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was just there. Looks a bit different, but still has the same info. Dunno about reviews as i didn't go there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yep...Back up...All of my reviews are still there....Pinged Slaves reviews and they are all there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD daydreamin69's Avatar
    It’s Alive!!!!
    Always Looking

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    That's fucked up bush pilot! And ur the one who wrote it. I can't access ROS either even though I have 25 reviews some recent ones

Eccie seems "watered" down now with the new rules for the ladies bio pages. No money donation lines in the reviews. Seems like when playboy stopped showing the Good Stuff!

Verified Companion Companion Apryl Reign's Avatar
    They are also going to only let ladies post "updates" (advertise) once a week. After a short "trial" period they are going to start charging ladies a monthly fee for this honor... Yea, not sure how many ladies are going to be willing to pay a monthly fee to advertise once a week on a site that every account might be compromised on and might go down any moment and.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to see the site back up. My reviews and pa still there. No telling what this site will bring

How right u r Apryl. Why pay to show what u r made of. When here u do it for free. I don't think it's as good as it was since I looked everything over. Time to save my reviews and try to. Get a hold of them and bring them here.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Time to save my reviews and try to. Get a hold of them and bring them here.
    It appears that all old reviews can no longer be accessed or read. They “exist” on your profile and on those of the providers you reviewed, but the content is either gone or buried where we can’t get to it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I didnt have to re-register but I had to create a new password

Eccie seems "watered" down now with the new rules for the ladies bio pages. No money donation lines in the reviews...
    I suspect the omission of rates is a case of the site playing "legal footsie" in this era of SESTA.

We've all heard the self-appointed Morals Police complaining that sites such as ECCIE enable (operative word) prostitution. By eliminating the rates entry windows that had existed in the showcases, reviews, and ads, the site can now dissemble, "We're not enabling prostitution; any discussion among our subscribers of exchange of sex for money is a private matter with which we are not involved."

I imagine similar thinking underlies the "lockdown" of reviews that existed before the site "went dark": Either implicitly or explicitly, they are evidence of the exchange of sex for money.

What I find unsettling is the lack of an Alerts section (likely eliminated for the same reason, since many alerts contain either explicit or implicit mention of exchange of money for sex -- "cash and dash", tried to leave without paying and got violent when confronted, etc.). Of all the information available on sites such as these, the most vital is that which enables members to operate safely.

Can't say I blame ECCIE for all these changes; nonetheless, the site is far less useful than it used to be. To borrow someone's comment about ourhome2.net (believe it was yours, CoverMe): "It sucks, but it's better than nothing."
    Last edited by Bush Pilot; 06-18-2018 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Added "review lockdown", Alerts

That's fucked up bush pilot! And ur the one who wrote it...
    What really distresses me is that I can never again read Dent's review of his first-ever encounter with Heather (Sexy'n'Discreet), circa 2012: the finest work of erotic non-fiction ever composed, in my judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
    What really distresses me is that I can never again read Dent's review of his first-ever encounter with Heather (Sexy'n'Discreet), circa 2012: the finest work of erotic non-fiction ever composed, in my judgment.
    More depressing to me is the loss of the one and only posted review of starr36, the crippled dwarf. It was “Penthouse Forum Meets Twin Peaks,” and was a work of comedic genius that I would return to in moments of hobby angst.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast