Date of Visit: 05/01/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: (281) 261-9755
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Ste 105
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Walk-In (10:45am)
    Activities: -EVERYTHING-
    BBJ, Doggy, Greek, RJ, Missionary, FIV, CIM
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $160
    Approximate age of Companion: late 30's - mid 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Black Shoulder length
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Vietnamese
    Companion Description: 5'4ish, nice body, not your typical flat Vietnamese girl
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? hells yes

Public comments:
    (Please keep in mind, this was my 1st time here)

So decided to check out this place after reading a review on here and it being so close to home.
    Walked in and immediately noticed the typical small lobby, desk to your right and 2 chairs to your left and the infamous white gate leading to the back.
    I really couldnt see through the gate, but i can see a shadow of a short women, i asked for Kimmy and she replied w/"Hello its me" (in her accent).
    She proceeded to open the gate to where i then saw her, she was wearing a black small dress and small Heels.
    As she gave me a hug she then pointed to the room that she wanted me to go in, i walk into the door thinking in my head, hell yea i'm about to get a good massage and a HJ, well i was WRONG AF !
    I basically talked to her, like i had been there before, i said today we'll do an hour Kimmy, she looked at me and smiled and said $160, i thought it was a lil steep, but after reading the reviews i was like eeeeeh what the heck, gave her the $160 and off went the clothes, i laid on the table facing down ready for the massage and she tells me to turn around and immediately starts giving me a BBJ and well you know the rest from the activities up top ! lol

Hope you have Private access, in more debt.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Xxxbustyhunter69's Avatar
    Good review if I knew that's all I had to do I would have visited awhile back

Registered (Not Verified)
    Sounds like almost the exact thing I experienced with her a couple of weeks ago. I told her I wanted DATY first so she went and showered first. After about 15 minutes of some beaver eating and a couple of o's on her part, she jumped off the table and told me to lay down while she wrapped up jr and jumped on him. Definitely be back to see her again!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very nice. Sounds like a winner

Registered (Not Verified)
    Was there another lady there as well? I got the kind of rounder Chinese woman last time. Hoping there were more options but it didn't seem like it from what I read a while back on ECCIE. Maybe because your trip was earlier in the day and mine was right around closing.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Honestly, I didn't even see anyone else or asked, since she was the one I was looking for, but I'm pretty sure there has to be, since looks like they close at 10pm

Registered Male (Not Verified) BlackHole's Avatar
    Kimmi is now on my shopping list. Thx

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Excellent review! I hope she's there if/when I go! The turnover for these ladies is so high!

Houston guys

I’m in Dallas but coming down for the weekend. Who is the best girl you have down there. Is Kimmy the only one that provides Greek down there
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Houston guys

I’m in Dallas and coming down this weekend. Who is y’all’s Best amp girl?
    Is this Kimmy the only Greek girl there or are there others? Thanks in advance.
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Damn. I lived in that area for 2 years. I never knew...