Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Good convo bbbj,daty,k9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 mins
Donation: $
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: long & straight to waist
Smoking Status: couldnt tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description: Very cool chick, easy to talk to Athletic body with a bubble ass a cup pierced titties, tongue piercing some non distracting tats..the butterfly ass tat was amazing.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
1st contacted KarmelMia back in January but was never able to link up until now due to availability issues on both sides but we kept in touch & was able to make it happen today. I texted this morning & she replied "when & where" I knew she was in the process of moving & she said her place may not be the most comfortable so I offered to pick her up & host.

At the appointed hour she sent the address & I was on my way to pick her up. As she approached the car I was a bit skeptical @ 1st until she got closer & I got a better view of her body which is athletic w/a bubble ass. We had good convo on the way to the spot which gave us a chance to get more acquainted after the months of texting back & forth.

Upon arrival I made her a drink (Jack Daniels) & we proceeded upstairs to the media room where I went in for a hug & a squeeze of her soft but firm ass...I don't think she is big on kissing cuz there was none of that which was ok by me. She stepped back & began to disrobe & asked if we were gonna play there but after she was naked I decided to go to one of the bedrooms so I could enjoy that body w/out the limitations of the media room sofa.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.