Thread: Lexilove19: Huge Let Down With Lexilove19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Same thing happened with me.

Why did you move this thread... saying no activities... yes... no fucking but she showed as if to have an encounter... this was an encounter report! Albiet a bad report it was a report of the encounter.... do not move it!!!

We have several guys reporting the same thing... it should remain in the area most likely to be found...if coed is the place then ok... but I personally don't look there often.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know the hobby scene is slow over in this area, but my goodness fellas, one report of theft should be all it takes! Sometimes we’ve got to start using the big head to do our thinking.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    I really hate to hear this ... I had a nice encounter with Lexi about three weeks ago and was quite pleased.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerHobbyMan View Post
    Why did you move this thread... saying no activities... yes... no fucking but she showed as if to have an encounter... this was an encounter report! Albiet a bad report it was a report of the encounter.... do not move it!!!
    One, CK can do what he wants. Take my word on that THM. As far as no activates, she did take the donation and leave. That was an activity. However, that does NOT count as far as reviews go. CK was right to move it for the lady to have an opportunity to respond.

@ 903, how many times have I written about NOT letting the donation out of your sight before the meeting is over?? Come On Man!!! Getting ripped off is on you. You even state you knew what was happening so why go along and knowingly be ripped off??? Is there something you are not telling us?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE