Thread: Ms.Stacks

Verified Companion Companion Jessica4stacks's Avatar

Ms.Stacks

I love all things dom wise.. I’m looking for new Slaves so I can start the process of having a dungeon in Houston.. I had once before in Portland OR.. due to my medical degree I like playing with medical supplies (sounding/stretching, prostate play, edema cleanse), also enjoy working my way up starting with a finger to a fist.. I also know how to use a strap on it’s almost like I should have been born a man.. I also love to humiliate/ Torture.. a mans place is worshipping the ground/feet I walk on.. there so much more I like doing.. let me know what you enjoy and we can get started with this enticing experience..

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar
    Wow sounds cool I just came from Portland very good area for BDSM I hope you find your guy I'd love to watch lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks View Post
    I love all things dom wise.. I’m looking for new Slaves so I can start the process of having a dungeon in Houston.. I had once before in Portland OR.. due to my medical degree I like playing with medical supplies (sounding/stretching, prostate play, edema cleanse), also enjoy working my way up starting with a finger to a fist.. I also know how to use a strap on it’s almost like I should have been born a man.. I also love to humiliate/ Torture.. a mans place is worshipping the ground/feet I walk on.. there so much more I like doing.. let me know what you enjoy and we can get started with this enticing experience..
    I've always been curious about sounding, having a sexy experienced woman show me the ropes would be hot! Never knew you had this side of you Jess.