Sorry for the late replies! No worries everyone! I am safe and healthy. I took a break and "reset" and I'm now back home and feeling awesome!

It was my son's birthday and there was literally nothing to do because of the current situation. So what can you do? Well, I'm that badass mom so we're not doing nothing! Secluded lake front cabin it is!!

I drove 13 hours away to Greer's Ferry Lake in Arkansas and it was worth every minute of bickering from the backseat. By far, best vacation we have ever had!! I usually don't do "testimonials" like this but someone else might need an idea for a anniversary or birthday also.

I got an amazing deal for the week because of everything going on. I took my 2, my 2 oldest nephews, and 2 oldest nieces. So me against a bunch of smart ass teenagers who think I'm lame. You already know what those odds are. Lol. #I WON

This place is AMAZING! We didn't see a single soul the entire trip. There's a private dock that we fished and canoed from. We swam. There's woods to hike and explore on both sides. It has a zip line. Three levels of decks. The lake is stocked with trout. I caught 7 trout with a Minnie Mouse fishing rod and gummy bears and marshmallows as bait from our dock. Lmao. It has two different video games systems and controllers and Netflix but the kids didn't even touch it. There was too much to do outside.

The only down side was the kids were passed out by 9pm due to exhaustion and I was left to my own devices. Here I am alone is this beautiful master and garden tub overlooking the river with no dick!!!! I'm definitely bringing dick next time! In fact, I might just leave the kids and bring only dick next time. Lol. It would be an awesome place for a "couples" vacation.

Anyways.... Here's the link if you're looking for something super cool!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3773636...9VOIYC%2BbUU8q