Thread: ISO - JustPeachy93 AmberAvalient

Still Looking Around

ISO - JustPeachy93 AmberAvalient

Found her on switter. Looks great but something not right. Based in Arlington, pretty hot and good allowance request. Just too many flags. Anyone have any information on her?

https://switter.at/@AmberAvalient

Hope she is real.

John

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Yes she’s real, has so mommy damage but she is fun to see. Pics are glorified a bit, she even has a post looking for photography expert. Worth a try, I enjoyed.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    what about her doubles partner, Bella? that one looks delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    what about her doubles partner, Bella? that one looks delicious.
    Here you go Tran.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...fo-on-this-one

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Amber is legit, but there is ALOT of NO's when it comes to service. No Daty unless she has plastic wrap? Da fauk! No bbbj only cbj. No fingers. Had I know all this before I wouldn't have wasted my time or my $$. It was such a turn off I eventually lost my woody an couldn't even manage to complete once.

Also the day of our session I was never notified someone else was in the room! Well it was Bella! She's cute, she watched us try and go at it but again no luck. The excuse here was she wanted to see what the hobby life was an decide if she wanted to do it. A day later she was advertising on swifter with someone else's pics. She has since posted her own pics.. nice girl overall

This isn't a red flag just a fair warning know what your getting into, she's def not LE but your money in my opinion can. E better spent elsewhere