Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBJ, ACG, B2B, Kissing and ACG with CIM
Length of Visit: 60 min
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length: Brown and long with blue highlights
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
Companion Description: 5'9 and about 95 lbs. A cup or B cup. Nice erasers. Tight Body with long legs. Good English.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I was stuck on seeing Maya with her huge titties. I decided to have Kelly come by first, as I didn't recognize the name. Kelly is a spinner. She came in wearing a 2 piece string bikini with a golden hip chain. She has a flower tattoo. Kelly looked me with those big beautiful eyes and I said fuck yes. Let's do this.

Kelly and I took a B2B shower. NURU gel came out. Very good attentionto detail and I loved feeling that clean shaven pussy. I asked to eat her out in the shower room. She didn't say no and I dined away.

I got dried off with assistance and I laid on my back, per her instructions. She spread open my legs and started a rim job. She liked my asshole without a complaint and jacked me off at the same time. She finally made her way to my small head for a BBJ. Good sucking and tongue action. I told her to 69 me again. I loved holding her tiny ribs around my arms and hands. Felt so good as my hot Chairwoman/Boss is a HOT spinner. Smacked that tiny ass and spread open her starfish for some FIA play.

I told her let's fuck and she rapidly reached for a cover. She guided herself and hovered over me. I tapped that tight little pussy. She thumped her body up and down and made some rowing moves. She loved asking me if her pussy felt good? Was it wet? Does my dick love fucking her? Etc.

I had to cum and opted to shoot it in her mouth. Held my jizz until she nicely on my lips. She sucked a ball first and licked my dick. I didn't release until she went up and down on it with her dirty little mouth. Out came the volcano. She held it good and spitted it out in the shower room. I hope Emo does a good job cleaning that room afterwards.

Kelly is from City Vibe, which she told me shut down - so she is working at the spa club for a while.