Thread: Cailin Vital: Cunning Cailin

Cailin Vital: Cunning Cailin

Companion's Handle: Cailin Vital
    Date of Visit: May 2nd 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: E-mail/PM
    Phone Number: Provided after screening
    Email Address: K1ssviiitalc@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?67261-Cailin-Vital
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ LFK 69 MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: $$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Curly dirty blonde just past shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Beautiful petite Latina spinner, super fit with a warm, friendly attitude.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    A beautiful companion located in an upscale downtown location. TCB was great and kept me updated with clear and concise instructions. Very accommodating and clean incall. Hygiene was impeccable.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Benicio; 05-18-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's awesome...use to see her all the time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar

Fee

OP thanks for the review, she is super sweet & lot of fun and incall is first class. Only issue I have had with scheduling with her is she doesn’t get started seeing clients till 1:00 pm and that’s a bit late for me to get started. Did I miss a rate hike or OP get carried away with the $$$$? I wish everyone would just put what they paid instead of the code, she has been $300 for a while not aware of any increases especially with the apocalypse going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer View Post
    OP thanks for the review, she is super sweet & lot of fun and incall is first class. Only issue I have had with scheduling with her is she doesn’t get started seeing clients till 1:00 pm and that’s a bit late for me to get started. Did I miss a rate hike or OP get carried away with the $$$$? I wish everyone would just put what they paid instead of the code, she has been $300 for a while not aware of any increases especially with the apocalypse going on.
    I honestly cannot recall what the donation actually was, I just put her posted rate on p411.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's why I don't see her anymore....she's at $400 an hour. Below are her rates on P411:

Donation: 400 for 1 Hour / 700 for 1.5 Hours USD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cubano Libre View Post
    That's why I don't see her anymore....she's at $400 an hour. Below are her rates on P411:

Donation: 400 for 1 Hour / 700 for 1.5 Hours USD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hawkeyerev's Avatar
    She is literally one of the best and an ATF for me. I love how genuinely interested she seems, how she is having a good time. And she is really nice to look at, too. Can't wait to see her again after the craziness subsides. Rates are getting up there, though. I would think supply/demand during COVID would have dropped a lot of rates.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I live near there so I know how high rent can be for the area. The girl has to pay her bills!

I'm still on the fence about her. There are so many girls on the list ahead of her. Besides, it might get awkward if I run into her while out having drinks with RW friends.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeyerev View Post
    She is literally one of the best and an ATF for me. I love how genuinely interested she seems, how she is having a good time. And she is really nice to look at, too. Can't wait to see her again after the craziness subsides. Rates are getting up there, though. I would think supply/demand during COVID would have dropped a lot of rates.
    Same here - my favorite. Every time I see that smile, I know there's no turning back. This place is easily becoming my second home.

Quote Originally Posted by Wantedman View Post
    I live near there so I know how high rent can be for the area. The girl has to pay her bills!

I'm still on the fence about her. There are so many girls on the list ahead of her. Besides, it might get awkward if I run into her while out having drinks with RW friends.
    She has become about as low profile as you can get. I wouldn't worry too much about a reaction from her.
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Her incall is down town but she doesn’t live there.