Thread: Another round & around & around &...with strawberry chaos (eye fruit enclosed for tho

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Another round & around & around &...with strawberry chaos (eye fruit enclosed for tho

Date of Visit: 6/5/18
    Companion's Handle: Strawberry Chaos
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: PM for number
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rawberry-Chaos
    City, State: Temple, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: convo., hugs, DFK, titty worship, ass worship, body rub, toy play, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, DT, BLS, HJ, 69, CW X3, DT, gagging, TUMA, CFS, CG, RCG, Surfboard, Spoon, K9 X2, MISH X2, cleanup, more convo, cuddling, more DFK,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.0, went over
    Donation: 2.5
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Red to mid back
    Smoking Status: Vapes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Gringa
    Companion Description: 5' 2' 120 lbs, pretty lady, maybe the best fit lady her age I have ever been with BCD, light skin, B cup up top, eraser nipples, a very nice spinner body type with a shaved fresh smelling kitty and overall great hygiene. She has a great personality and really enjoys and gets into what she does. IOP, she does not need it, she is the real deal who does not need IOP. OK, I will say it, she loves sex!!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? OH HELL YEAH MAN SHE WAY EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELL, YEAHHHHHHH MAN!!!

Public comments: This lady is a friendly, older, MILF, spinner who loves this hobby. I will keep repeating as often as my money holds out. My only issue with Strawberry is that she is so far away from Doc’s secret lair. If you find yourself in the Temple-Belton-Waco area, I. highly recommend you hit up Strawberry. I would also recommend you take some 5 Hour Energy and eat your Wheates. I would like to keep her to myself but...yeah, I think I will keep her to myself!!! lol

Private Hidden Comments:
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

La La Land, between the Red & Brazos rivers
    Thanks for the great review, enjoyed reading it and have her on my TDL.