Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Thank You Dallas!

  1. #1
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Smoking Monkey2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Johnson CO, KS
    Posts
    18

    Thank You Dallas!

    Just wanted to give a hearty shout-out to Dallas for working to get all the KC eccie people on here.
    She's been putting an amazing effort into this project. Plus I really need to see her sometime soon
    after hearing all the legendary stories!

  2. #2
    Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Highway to Hell & all over the USA!
    Posts
    4,284
    Awwww thanks. My pussy lips are blushing!

    Mmmm we DO need to play!!

    (I am still spreading the word...trying to get more here)
    Houston/West & Webster area April 17 to 24
    Waco April 24 & 25

    Frisco April 26 to 30
    Springfield Mo May 5 to 13
    Kansas City May 14 to 17

    Louisiana
    & Texas in late May thru early June

    480-204-5151
    http://dallasrain.escortbook.com

  3. #3
    Verified Hobbyist BCD tucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    379
    I survived Dallas and have the shirt to prove it.

  4. #4
    Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Highway to Hell & all over the USA!
    Posts
    4,284
    Lol yep Tucson... I still have the shirt..

    I am trying to get everybody on board....hard but patience will pay off

    Monkey we need to...
    Houston/West & Webster area April 17 to 24
    Waco April 24 & 25

    Frisco April 26 to 30
    Springfield Mo May 5 to 13
    Kansas City May 14 to 17

    Louisiana
    & Texas in late May thru early June

    480-204-5151
    http://dallasrain.escortbook.com

  5. #5
    Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey2 View Post
    Just wanted to give a hearty shout-out to Dallas for working to get all the KC eccie people on here.
    She's been putting an amazing effort into this project.
    Plus I really need to see her sometime soon after hearing all the legendary stories!
    Having seen Dallas multiple times when she visits Oklahoma, i can certify that she certainly lives up to her great reputation. But a word of warning, drink plenty of fluids to be well hydrated, take your vitamins, get a good night's sleep before the appointment...AND EAT YOUR WHEATIES... She will flat wear you out!!

  6. #6
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Sugark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Texas, Oklahoma, Las Vegas
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by redleg505 View Post
    Having seen Dallas multiple times when she visits Oklahoma, i can certify that she certainly lives up to her great reputation. But a word of warning, drink plenty of fluids to be well hydrated, take your vitamins, get a good night's sleep before the appointment...AND EAT YOUR WHEATIES... She will flat wear you out!!
    +1...........True that
    Pisces - Seeking Good Vibes/Enjoying the Journey
    P411 Member / Twitter / Switter.at / Private Delights Member

  7. #7
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Dry Prong, La.
    Posts
    421
    She has a lot of energy stored up inside her. When she is sleeping, her batteries are recharging.
    I had a morning date with her and she wore me out.
    She is very energetic. She has a lot of toys, drinks, props, lighting, ect.
    She is well prepared for a traveling business woman.

  8. #8
    Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Highway to Hell & all over the USA!
    Posts
    4,284
    awww yall are tooooo sweet! thanks!

  9. #9
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Smoking Monkey2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Johnson CO, KS
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    Lol yep Tucson... I still have the shirt..

    I am trying to get everybody on board....hard but patience will pay off

    Monkey we need to...
    Yes, we definitely need to work on getting together the next time that you're in KC! I need the DALLAS Experience!

  10. #10
    Verified Companion Companion Seeking ~P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpt View Post
    She has a lot of energy
    I also survived Dallas. Lol.
    The chick can gooooooo on and on and on!

  11. #11
    Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Highway to Hell & all over the USA!
    Posts
    4,284
    lol thanks Miss sexy P...my pussy twin!
    One day we need to revisit our sexy fun...you are so yummy!
    Houston/West & Webster area April 17 to 24
    Waco April 24 & 25

    Frisco April 26 to 30
    Springfield Mo May 5 to 13
    Kansas City May 14 to 17

    Louisiana
    & Texas in late May thru early June

    480-204-5151
    http://dallasrain.escortbook.com

  12. #12
    Verified Companion Companion Seeking ~P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    One day we need to revisit our sexy fun...
    Yes we do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •