Thread: Switter ??

Verified Companion Companion Jade_k's Avatar

Switter ??

So does anyone use Switter ? I’ve seen a few familiar names but just wondering. Seems to Be A Cool Site 🤷🏾*♀️

@iamJadeK is My Name On There By The Way 😊

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    Alot of us have created profiles, but it is a little tedious to navigate. I stick with twit until thw sun finally goes down

Quote Originally Posted by KynsleyMorgan View Post
    Alot of us have created profiles, but it is a little tedious to navigate. I stick with twit until thw sun finally goes down
    Okay Yeah thought I was the only one I mean I kinda post a lot but a lot Time Wasters and Sketchy People

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_k View Post
    Okay Yeah thought I was the only one I mean I kinda post a lot but a lot Time Wasters and Sketchy People
    Right! I love the concept of Switter and all, but there are many time wasters.

There's apparently stings happening on it too. Nothing new though. I mean, LE is everywhere. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Right! I love the concept of Switter and all, but there are many time wasters.

There's apparently stings happening on it too. Nothing new though. I mean, LE is everywhere. lol
    Exactly LE is All Over But as Long as We Screen To Our Comfort. Only Two Guys Were cool and actually came through smh.

Retired Companion

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jade_k View Post
    Exactly LE is All Over But as Long as We Screen To Our Comfort. Only Two Guys Were cool and actually came through smh.
    SMDH.

They definitely need more moderators for the listings though because I still see ads that break their newly written Code of Conduct.

I really don't want our instance to get kicked off the Mastodon network for being too suggestive/provocative.

I still think Switter has potential though. Time will tell.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RichardNixon's Avatar
    Maybe it’s just that I am not used to it, but Switter seems jumbled and confusing.
    When the President does it, it’s not illegal.

Retired Companion
    Maybe it’s just that I am not used to it, but Switter seems jumbled and confusing.
    Haha it can definitely feel that way at first. Once you know how to navigate and search for your location in the listings, then it doesn't seem too chaotic; however, I like that we're all jumbled up and not separated by region/state like on directories.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Haha it can definitely feel that way at first. Once you know how to navigate and search for your location in the listings, then it doesn't seem too chaotic; however, I like that we're all jumbled up and not separated by region/state like on directories.
    Phoenix, you might need to give me some tips on how to navigate there. I can’t figure it out and I’d love to narrow my wall down to just Louisiana.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardNixon View Post
    Phoenix, you might need to give me some tips on how to navigate there. I can’t figure it out and I’d love to narrow my wall down to just Louisiana.
    Of course! I have a blog post on how to use the listings feature on Switter here:
    How to Use Switter Listings!

I added screenshots and all to make it more helpful, hopefully. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very useful switter info Phoenixx...thanks for posting.