Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, President Trump!

As been said previously.....chess not checkers....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    As been said previously.....chess not checkers....
    If Dotard is playing chess, he's left his king wide open. And, no, not as part of some brilliant gambit. he just doesnt know how to play chess.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haveacold1atx View Post
    If Dotard is playing chess, he's left his king wide open. And, no, not as part of some brilliant gambit. he just doesnt know how to play chess.
    The douchebag doesn't even know the number for 911.

Retired Site "Guide"
    He knows what "Crossfire Hurricane" is.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05...eration-635230

We all do now.

So his answer was to cancel the deal with Iran that prevented them from developing nuclear weapons? At the same time, making it clear to NK that any deal they make with us will be meaningless because we wont hold our end? Yeah, way to go. Everything he does makes this country weaker and less safe.
    You don't realize that Iran never signed it?
    The deal never existed.
    I'd like to know exactly where those billions came from.
    Congress never sanctioned a payoff.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    You don't realize that Iran never signed it?
    The deal never existed.
    I'd like to know exactly where those billions came from.
    Congress never sanctioned a payoff.
    See how delusional Trump supporters are? Now they have to pretend that the deal "never existed" to save their pride. I guess Geneva, July 14, 2015 was "fake news".

Retired Companion
    America does not pay money to a country to not make nuclear weapons. Did everybody see those pallets of cash sent to Iran from Obama. Un-fucking-real. He just basically said hey we are going to give you all a ton of money to not make nuclear weapons. If other countries wish to think that we don't keep our agreements- let them. If you go back to some of these countries history - they didn't fulfill all their agreements either. Trump does not bow down like that pussy Obama.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    See how delusional Trump supporters are? Now they have to pretend that the deal "never existed" to save their pride. I guess Geneva, July 14, 2015 was "fake news".
    You say Trump Supporters are...'Delusional'? Nothing could be more 'Delusional' than your comment. At LEAST 'T' , A) Was Born in the USA, B)Has a LEGITIMATE Social Security Card, and ABOVE ALL,....C)Likes PUSSY!!

Your ilk typically disregards facts.
    Sad, but true.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Under The Hill View Post
    You say Trump Supporters are...'Delusional'? Nothing could be more 'Delusional' than your comment. At LEAST 'T' , A) Was Born in the USA, B)Has a LEGITIMATE Social Security Card, and ABOVE ALL,....C)Likes PUSSY!!
    "Born in the USA" Need I say more?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    America does not pay money to a country to not make nuclear weapons. Did everybody see those pallets of cash sent to Iran from Obama. Un-fucking-real. He just basically said hey we are going to give you all a ton of money to not make nuclear weapons. If other countries wish to think that we don't keep our agreements- let them. If you go back to some of these countries history - they didn't fulfill all their agreements either. Trump does not bow down like that pussy Obama.
    Whatever. Trump capitulates to Putin on a daily basis. And its just to cover up a pee tape. Obama made deals to make sure Iran could never make nuclear weapons. If you dont understand that, you dont understand science, nor diplomacy. This makes USA weaker, nothing else. Why would anyone take any deal made with the USA seriously? Thats whay NK is pulling out. Trump, THE DEAL BREAKER!

Retired Companion
    As long as pussy Obama is not making any more asinine deals for the U.S.- I'm happy. And as for other countries not taking a deal because of Iran? Well, if the deal benefits them - they are not really going to give a flying fuck about Iran. That's how business works. And I haven't seen rocket man pulling out yet. He's a lot of talk - again - this is what you do when you're dealing. 32366850_1980495948688105_3048102633152708608_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    As long as pussy Obama is not making any more asinine deals for the U.S.- I'm happy. And as for other countries not taking a deal because of Iran? Well, if the deal benefits them - they are not really going to give a flying fuck about Iran. That's how business works. And I haven't seen rocket man pulling out yet. He's a lot of talk - again - this is what you do when you're dealing. 32366850_1980495948688105_3048102633152708608_n.jpg
    :-)))

"Born in the USA" Need I say more?
    Huhhh??.....Hmmm......Huhhh?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Trump supporters
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast