Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trolling at Centerfolds

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Synder View Post
    Are you really trying to say that fk'n with street walkers is better than girls at a strip club? The only thing most girls walking down Bissy are thriving with are stds! lol Have you actually really done this or you just playing? I'm not even sure most of those girls are actually female if you know what I mean? Better check for that adams apple before you let one of those things into your car. But in all seriousness the quality of girls in the clubs will always be better than what you see walking the streets at night. I'm not hating if you really do that but you should really be careful. Those girls are probably getting pimped out. Not to mention your risk of actually getting arrested. Just saying.
    A significant portion of SWs also work as dancers at strip clubs. Hence, some of the strippers that you see in the club walk the streets when they need quick money. STDs are present in all areas of the hobby but this is not apparent because many STDs are asymptomatic.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure what strip clubs you go to or where these street walkers are that you speak of but I've never seen one in Houston that I'd be interested in scooping. Especially off the 59 and Bissy area. Most look like fat hootrats to me. Not even close to strip club material in my opinion but you might know something I don't. Then again I'm not that guy who wants to pick a ****** up off the streets but if that's your thing then I hope you stay safe out there. Just seems too risky to engage in that kind of activity. You might end up on the evening news in the future. Maybe you already have? I could see how doing that would be an adrenaline rush. Looking out for cops and hoping the girl isn't an undercover trying to bust you. Among other things like hoping she's not a ****** with a penis. Anyways, I'm just f'kn with you. Do your thing!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    A SW can't fake you out with a good looking online picture

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Why do Y’all keep bumping a 4 month old review about a SC NOT a SW???? ja
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We're obviously bored. Where the **** at? lol

BANNED FOR MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Better off going to Bissonet than the SC for action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2