Was the Appointment On-Time?? na
    Activities: Dances
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $80
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed Black
    Companion Description: Spinner, light skin, beautiful face, nice breasts but a bit pancake.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Underperformed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Looking to score an UTR stripper for OTC meetings. Pursued a great looking spinner but she was a total Hustler and left after four dances.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Look for Payton at CF

Check out Payton during the day.
    Beautifull white girl with ass.

Verified Hobbyist BCD darthmaul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Check out Payton during the day.
    Beautifull white girl with ass.
    Man, I don't know that one. Big tits also or small tits? There is one little cutie there with small tits and a fantastic ass and legs but I think she is managed. About 80% of the girls there are.

Thanks for the information FoneBone. That place is a hustle mecca. The girls go straight for upstairs and the quality of service is all about the cash and dash. OTC girls are the best! I have been quoted $600 - 800 by a 23 yr old named Sam***. Big tits...red head with glasses, cute face, curvy and soft but she looks managed also. She runs with around 2-3 other girls. You all know Maul ain't falling for that.

Quote Originally Posted by darthmaul View Post
    Man, I don't know that one. Big tits also or small tits? There is one little cutie there with small tits and a fantastic ass and legs but I think she is managed. About 80% of the girls there are.

Thanks for the information FoneBone. That place is a hustle mecca. The girls go straight for upstairs and the quality of service is all about the cash and dash. OTC girls are the best! I have been quoted $600 - 800 by a 23 yr old named Sam***. Big tits...red head with glasses, cute face, curvy and soft but she looks managed also. She runs with around 2-3 other girls. You all know Maul ain't falling for that.

Maul.......... CG currently has a better selection............. Daytime girls are more playful and not as expensive. Lets go!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Skylar (or however she spells it) is likely willing and able to please.

I've had a nice ITC encounter with her upstairs. Paid more than I cared to, but was needing the release so little head won that battle. Saw her during the day, I think it was a Tuesday.

She gave me her number for when I'm in town again. Googled it and she's a pro (showed up on BP before the shutdown).

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by abqspencer View Post
    Skylar (or however she spells it) is likely willing and able to please.

I've had a nice ITC encounter with her upstairs. Paid more than I cared to, but was needing the release so little head won that battle. Saw her during the day, I think it was a Tuesday.

She gave me her number for when I'm in town again. Googled it and she's a pro (showed up on BP before the shutdown).
    Yes advertises on her Twitter page...I read bad reviews on her so I kept on scrolling.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

OTC

What's the most you would donate? What do u aim for?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I usually shoot for $200. Some will play. Some decline.

I’m batting 1000 recently on white girls upstairs.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I've always wanted to do the strip club rendezvous but damn, 200 is a lot. Bissy chicks fuck for less than half that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HarryBalzac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    I've always wanted to do the strip club rendezvous but damn, 200 is a lot. Bissy chicks fuck for less than half that.
    That, my monger pal, is the risk discount! Not to mention the savings on gas and depteciation on the truck...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is why I usually don't try to play with dancers at the club or outside the club anymore. They are professional hustlers and will for sure get your ass one way or another. No matter how much restraint you think you have you will eventually give in if she's good. Sometimes it's worth it and sometimes not so much. Granted I would have been better off last night playing with a stripper than messing with this random chick I won't name off this site. I've had one too many good and bad experiences with dancers. My advice is you have to chill with the girl and get to know her for a while before going to the VIP or back rooms. Or at your own risk...bringing her home. Getting a room somewhere nice is a better option. This will take multiple trips to the club over a period of time. It's costly but you have to build a relationship with her first and the play is always better when it happens. Get the dances and the drinks. Have fun but wait for the real fun to happen at a later time. Once you get her phone number then you'll know its on! And to the dude above talking about getting girls off Bissy and thinking that's a better option than going to the strip club....bro you're crazy! I thought I had issues. lol

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    ^^^lol @ calling me crazy

A strip club is like an institution whereas Bissy is like a jungle. Some individuals thrive better in an institutional environment with rules and defined boundaries (strip club) while others function better in free range chaos (Bissy). One could argue that astronauts were crazy to fly to the moon back in 1969 but society has supposedly benefited from these "crazy" people.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^^^^ Right On Securitized!!!!
    They call me Pokey......Big Pokey Bear!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are you really trying to say that fk'n with street walkers is better than girls at a strip club? The only thing most girls walking down Bissy are thriving with are stds! lol Have you actually really done this or you just playing? I'm not even sure most of those girls are actually female if you know what I mean? Better check for that adams apple before you let one of those things into your car. But in all seriousness the quality of girls in the clubs will always be better than what you see walking the streets at night. I'm not hating if you really do that but you should really be careful. Those girls are probably getting pimped out. Not to mention your risk of actually getting arrested. Just saying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Getting arrested...NEVER...he knows all the TRICKS and wrote a book.
    He is a consummate pro...no one can fool him
    Buddy up to him and he might just mentor you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast