Date of Visit: 4-25-18
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: After screening
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?26938-Pleasure09
City, State: Temple, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Cuddling, LFK, DATYx1000, BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, K9, convo.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's?? Looks and feels like a 20yr old
Hair Color and Length: Dark, straightened, short of shoulder length
Smoking Status: Could not tell she was a smoker during business but she does share a smoke afterwards.
Ethnic/Racial background: Light skinned black girl
Companion Description: Very thin spinner type, AMAZING eyes, very kissable lips above and below
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Completely Blown Away, above and beyond
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!!! To my close friends I would demand they experience her.

Public comments:
I have met Pleasure09 a few times before this, and with the utmost respect to her she is prototypically not my type at all, but she is exactly my type....if you know what I mean. When I first met her months ago I was stricken wordless by her eyes and the way she carries herself in a room full of strangers. Again she floor me on another occasion with a conversation i was not expecting to have with her, on topics that spanned the spectrum, she left me that night and since awaiting pur next conversation...but still I did not pull the trigger. A conversation with a close hobby friend about how she became his favorite, which the bastard really refused to describe much detail(you know who you are fucker!) Only saying once you know you will know like some Mr Miyagi shit...so I scheduled and I write this review a huge fan myself. I will repeat what he told me..." Treat her right and she will treat you better"

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.