Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ronnie Jackson quits after “false accusations” become distraction for the “President.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    Are you a mod, junkie, or not?

You continue to wave your “power” around in everybody’s face, man. If this is your back yard as you claimed in response to my first post here, then you can’t be allowed to post.

I don’t think it’s fair to anybody.

I say that with all due respect, and we all know exactly how much respect is due.
    QUOTE=YssupRider;139706]Are you a mod, junkie, or not?

You continue to wave your “power” around in everybody’s face, man. If this is your back yard as you claimed in response to my first post here, then you can’t be allowed to post.

I don’t think it’s fair to anybody.

I say that with all due respect, and we all know exactly how much respect is due.[/QUOTE]

Way off topic. Adjust and quit blaming others for what you started.. Kinda sounds like HIS parties m.o.. Oh well, " birds of a feather "..

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBravo View Post
    Just so the rules in this forum are clear - it's acceptable to name call people or is it only ok when you do it?
    He whines about calling Trump anything, for some unknown reason. Nobody ever ridicules the criminal despot in power.

Double standard.

I know he’s helping ck out and I appreciate that. But flaunting his position as a means to circumvent the rules he demands the rest of us follow is unfair.

I suppose we should all “get out of the kitchen” as he suggested in his previous thinly veiled threat. Or go to the “cry room” as he taunted in another post in this thread.

This forum will not survive if one side of the debate is regulated and bullied by the other. Nor should it.

That’s all from me on this.
    Last edited by YssupRider; 04-29-2018 at 11:22 AM.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    He whines and whines about calling Trump anything, for some unknown reason.

Double standard. I know he’s helping ck out and I appreciate that. But flaunting his positing as a means to circumvent the rules he demands the rest of us follow is unfair.

I suppose we should all “get out of the kitchen” as he suggested in his previous thinly veiled threat.

That’s all from me on this.

Don’t expect this forum to succeed as currently configured.
    The only one whining is you !! "you" being the undisputed doty winner/whiner.. This forum will succeed, with or without the likes of your " contributions " ..

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    YR is taking a short vacay.

ck1942

Quote Originally Posted by TreyDogg View Post
    Another shitty unqualified selection from the shitty unqualified president. Cant expect any better.
    You never lied
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
    The Dems created “trickle down poverty”
    Really.

Look I'm not a Dem but the poorest of this country since the parties switched platforms were Republicans in known red state counties.

Trickle down economics don't work, we give way too much collateral to corporations and the very few that do abuse welfare need to get up off it.

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Really.

Look I'm a Dem but the poorest of this country since the parties switched platforms.
    God Bless Your Heart...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Really.

Look I'm not a Dem but the poorest of this country since the parties switched platforms were Republicans in known red state counties.

Trickle down economics don't work, we give way too much collateral to corporations and the very few that do abuse welfare need to get up off it.

Just what is it in your mind that is what you call “trickle down economics” ? Please define what you think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
    God Bless Your Heart...
    And a Child Please to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
    Just what is it in your mind that is what you call “trickle down economics” ? Please define what you think it is.
    Giving for profit corporations benefits
    Cutting taxes on the corporate level--some don't even pay taxes at all.
    Rolling out corporate welfare which never gets discussed by Conseratives but are the first to speak out on Domestic aid projects such as food stamps and TANF.

I'm not for a re-distribution of wealth and have no issue with CEO's making the money they make for they lead a corporation. However one thing that disturbing with companies like Toys R Us going out of business that these executives get to leave with their packages, golden parachutes when the business failed.

Retired Site "Guide"
    This thread seems to have veered irretrievably off-topic. If you wish to continue the discussion please feel free to begin a new thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3