Thread: CC was fun but this old fucker has to leave

CC was fun but this old fucker has to leave

My job ended today after 8 months. I am leaving the CC area and heading to SE La. for another job.
    It was fun while here. CC has some quality ladies, even though there are not as many as in the larger cities, the quality and experience level is definitely here in CC.
    Every single ECCCIE lady I met in the CC area was very experienced and worked hard to satisfy this old fucker who has an erection problem.
    Every one of them got me boned up and satisfied. Some faster than others, but all figured out how to temporarily repair my broke down dick.
    When I first started seeing Providers in the late 70's, it was with Hispanic ladies, in the far South Texas. Then I started moving around for work and forgot how beautiful they were, until moving here in 2017.
    I wish I would have found out about ECCIE when I first got to CC. It would have made my life easier. BP and CL were hit and miss. But I did find some good ones on those sites too.
    KUDOS to the ladies I did meet after Mr. Grimes244 told me about ECCIE. The quality of dates went from ~50% to 100%.
    Goodbye Ms. Lovely Luna, Ms. MistyCC, Ms. Sexyladyblue and Ms. Layla Luxe. Ya'll made my stay in CC wonderful and satisfying.
    And thanks to all the ex ECCIE Mongers who wrote some excellent reviews, these helped me find some wonderful ladies here in S. Texas.
    And most of all, thanks to Grimes244 for making my hobby life easier by pointing me to ECCIE and Ourhome2. Hope the special gift you received for all your help was enjoyable. And thanks for setting up the MFM with MistyCC on that freezing cold day a few months ago, that was a very enjoyable evening.

I will be sure to make a few more personal trips to the area whenever I can find a few days off in a row. And I will definitely make a date with some of the local "talent" again...
    Last edited by Warpt; 04-26-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you. I have enjoyed your company.
    17 ASPD reviews, 91 ECCIE reviews- lost

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Best of luck on your new ventures in La fellow monger. You were one of the cool guys. Good having you around STx for a while ✌️

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Best to ya babe ..hope to see ya in lafayette sometime
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by FSOL® View Post
    Best of luck on your new ventures in La fellow monger. You were one of the cool guys. Good having you around STx for a while ✌️
    Thanks FSOL...

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    Best to ya babe ..hope to see ya in lafayette sometime
    Yes ma'am...