Thread: my Truth

Verified Companion Companion Angelwingslove777's Avatar

my Truth

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    those are nice words, but the problem is I keep forgiving myself for fucking up today, and by doing so I encourage myself to make tomorrow a Bitch

Verified Companion Companion Angelwingslove777's Avatar
    Then quit defining ur beliefs your moral code and ur enlightenment. Its ur line to cross or not however built. Crossing your own moral code is the very definition of sin

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    you are getting too deep for me.. like Camu shit, LOL.. are you saying I should abandon ideas of right and wrong, so I will never sin?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yo Chung, I’m reading and taking away the same thing you are here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE