Thread: Confusing

Confusing

Hey guys I was wondering how do I change my avi , it’s kind of confusing me & I will love to get started off on the right foot

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Tap Settings on the top right, then go to the My Settings box on the left side of the page, hit Edit Avatar, then a Custom Avatar box will appear in the middle of your screen. Make sure that the Use Custom Avatar circle is checked/black. You'll probably want to select Option 2, Upload Image From Your Computer. Tap Browse, find a small pic you like on your personal device, and upload it. Should appear automatically once done.

If you're trying to use a stock photo from H2, there may be a tech glitch. I cannot view any of them, myself.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    Tap Settings on the top right, then go to the My Settings box on the left side of the page, hit Edit Avatar, then a Custom Avatar box will appear in the middle of your screen. Make sure that the Use Custom Avatar circle is checked/black. You'll probably want to select Option 2, Upload Image From Your Computer. Tap Browse, find a small pic you like on your personal device, and upload it. Should appear automatically once done.

If you're trying to use a stock photo from H2, there may be a tech glitch. I cannot view any of them, myself.

Me too