Thread: Avery69: First of many visits to come

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Avery69: First of many visits to come

Companion's Handle: Avery69
    Date of Visit: 06/17/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: 5128231013
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...TUM&highlight=
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, FIV, 69, DATY, MISH, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: 200 + Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty blonde
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
    Companion Description: Great spinner body, perky tits, cute face.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This was my first visit to Avery69 after hearing many great things about her. I texted her and after screening my P411, she was able to accommodate me just a few hours later. I gotta say, I haven't seen too many providers yet, but I already know she's going to me one of my ATFs. She was pretty and had a great attitude that made the whole experience enjoyable. Will definitely see her again soon.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Heisenberger; 04-18-2020 at 01:27 AM.

Glad you had fun...

She has yet to make up my bad experience in some way. however at this point I do not expect it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    She has yet to make up my bad experience in some way. however at this point I do not expect it.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Wish I could see your hidden comment since I'm not verified yet ahaha. She did agree to vouch for me here so hopefully soon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah, Puff! I had a shit experience with her too, which was her telling me to meet her at her in-call for first appointment of the day and then instead of replying with the room number promptly before the scheduled time of our appointment she texts me she’s running fifteen minutes late and hasn’t arrived yet. I called bullshit and told her to not bother texting me the room number because I was done with her shitty TCB games and excuses. So I cut her off. She’s crap in my opinion. She doesn’t value our time and fails to comprehend logistics in a grid locked city like Austin.

For the OP... So what’s the COVID situation like in June? Please PM me the winning PowerBall and TX Lottery numbers from the future. Thanks doc!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yeah

Thanks for the heads up guys,

I don't need to waste anymore money on these type of Providers!

Recently had a bad exp. with another Provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    She did a NCNS on me once. I forgave her, worked it out, never had any problems since and have been having a great time with her.

She's got the cutest little body and shapely ass. She's got a great outgoing and feisty personality. She likes what she does.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 04-18-2020 at 11:55 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
    Yeah, Puff! I had a shit experience with her too, which was her telling me to meet her at her in-call for first appointment of the day and then instead of replying with the room number promptly before the scheduled time of our appointment she texts me she’s running fifteen minutes late and hasn’t arrived yet. I called bullshit and told her to not bother texting me the room number because I was done with her shitty TCB games and excuses. So I cut her off. She’s crap in my opinion. She doesn’t value our time and fails to comprehend logistics in a grid locked city like Austin.

For the OP... So what’s the COVID situation like in June? Please PM me the winning PowerBall and TX Lottery numbers from the future. Thanks doc!
    Not arguing with your guys’ experiences. I just personally had a good time and if you didn’t, I suggest leaving a review that reflects yours. It won’t change mine ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She's a lot of fun

Never had issues with her.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Same exact thing just happened to me on Friday with her.....stating that she was running late. I cancelled as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Avery is another one now to confirm things, even time. I was rushed in a hhr appointment. She was fun for the very short time, great body, but just too much of a rush.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

yeah

Sounds like this girl is a mixed bag of experiences ?

She's a gamble.... good mood, bad mood? Rushed?

IF I payed 2 bills for hhr or 300 plus for an hour I would expect good service and a good attitude.

If she is feeling bad that day or in a bad mood.... she shouldn't see a guy... unfortunately they still what that money...

OH, here comes the next wallet.

If they can get away with that bad behavior, then it will continue ... a provider needs to be held accountable for her bad behavior.

This is a business to them, and like any business... if you get treated badly , you

leave them a bad review... Rest. Dentist, whoever!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

LMAO

Ha

I've seen her a number of times. She's never in a bad mood (don't know where this came from?). The girl is a bundle of energy and positivity every time I've ever seen her.

A'Man

It's a race to the bottom....

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    I've seen her a number of times. She's never in a bad mood (don't know where this came from?). The girl is a bundle of energy and positivity every time I've ever seen her.

A'Man

A'man a love you brother, but you need to pull your head out of your ass. This girl has had multiple negative reports by members of good standing. She chooses not to do anything to improve because there is army of pussy whipped men in Austin who will continue to see her even while she treats them like walking ATMs. Even if I wasn't someone that she screwed over after hearing all this about her I would no longer see her, I would stand with my brothers to help stop this trend.

Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    A'man a love you brother, but you need to pull your head out of your ass. This girl has had multiple negative reports by members of good standing. She chooses not to do anything to improve because there is army of pussy whipped men in Austin who will continue to see her even while she treats them like walking ATMs. Even if I wasn't someone that she screwed over after hearing all this about her I would no longer see her, I would stand with my brothers to help stop this trend.
    Puff - I hear that a few of you all had some kind of negative experience with her a while back. So did I - once. I've had nothing but good times with her ever since... Don't know what to tell you otherwise.

You know we're buds. Not trying to do anything but tell my own personal experience. I really don't have a dog in this fight and could care less if anyone sees her or not. If not, more for me. :-)

I've had some of the most amazing experiences with girls that I gave one more chance to. I'm not saying that you or anyone else should do that with her. That's you all's personal choice. But, I am going to continue to contribute to this board by sharing my own personal experience as is the case here.

A'Man

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast