Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Avery69: First of many visits to come

Verified Hobbyist BCD

avery69

She is enthusiastic and a lot of fun BCD, but there is a little bit of a rusc in her 30 minute session, and her 60 minute rate is out of my league.

There is a reason her rate is on the high end and her dance card is a little too full. Sometime down the road i would like to see her again, so please don't book her!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. Varied point of views.

Like they say in the busisness YMMV...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Reviews are somewhat inconsistent.. I’d love to see her but the negative outweighs it

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    I saw her once and had a fucktastic time. Her TCB was on point and she did not rush the session at all. I enjoyed her company and she was as sweet as can be.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

I've been involved with plenty of women outside of the hobby whom I would politely describe as "capricious." It stands to reason that this would be even more true of those within the hobby community. It sucks either way. The more *fun* a woman is on a good day, the more likely it is that she's emotionally unbalanced on a bad one, in my experience. It just goes with the territory. If you find a dependable provider, then stick with her if that's what's important. But if you choose to grab the tiger by the tail--and we all have!--well, an unpredictable outcome shouldn't come as a shock, disappointing as it may be.

Verified Hobbyist BCD lovehound69's Avatar
    Totally agree with orbitboy. Wise words!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I suggest to be careful with speculation and generalization when you haven't actually seen a girl. I've seen Avery over 10 times (more than any other girl in Austin). She is not moody and she does not change day-by-day. She's a natural happy person with a bubbly personality - every time I have seen her. Avery has all the goods with it comes to looks, high IOP and consistent services. She definitely likes what she does.

I had a text exchange with her in the last couple of days. I suggested to her that scheduling appointments every half-hour back-to-back is not good and that is the main complaint that guys are making. I told her that guys do not like to be rushed and that she needs to put more time between appointments. She said she heard me and understood.

Let's see what happens.

As I said above, I've seen Avery more than any girl in Austin. For those of you that know me, that says a lot.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 04-25-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

avery69

I second that she is bubbly and very enthusiastic, and her efforts were much appreciated. No one is perfect, and she can be a little flaky, but i would very much like to see her again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2