Companion's Handle: Shyann Shimmerthighs
Date of Visit: 4/24/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: Call or text
Phone Number: 479-206-2121 or 615-208-3484
Email Address: Not available
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...0/527236486253
City, State: Fayetville, AR
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: 15
Donation: 75
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Dark/long
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Soft body, not supet fat but not in shape. I'd say small BBW. I wouldn't do a double take if she walked by in public.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Onderwhelmed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I was in the mood for a BNG. I texted at least 10 providers. Some did not respond, some did not offer BNG. She was pretty much my only option. I googled her number and noticed she was on eccie but could not see the reviews since the shutdown so I figured I'd TOFTT. Easy to communicate with over the phone. Came to the hotel on time. Was very shy the whole time. We previously agreed to no condom but she started pulling one out. I reminded her of our agreement and she reluctantly said ok. She said no CIM or COB. Wouldn't remove any of her baggy clothes. Her skills were less than average. Lots ot hand use. Ended up cumming on myself. I wouldn't repeat.

Still yet to find a solid BNG provider in this area. If anyone's interested or has any recommendations feel free to PM me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.