Thread: Looking for a PSE lady with lots and lots of DTing. White or Hispanic preferably.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Looking for a PSE lady with lots and lots of DTing. White or Hispanic preferably.

Looking for a PSE lady with lots and lots of DTing. White or Hispanic preferably.

I don't expect all ladies to be experts. This ISO is not only open to experts. The most important part to me is the amount of effort put forth. I love my little gagging beauties that never give up and never stop trying. Those are actually some of my favorite ladies. I make a great crash test dummy for those wanting to try and work on their skills!

I'm a sure thing ladies, get in touch and we can get this thing rolling. Hope to hear from you soon.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a challange! MMMMMM
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar

Do you know what my favorite thing is?

Quote Originally Posted by 3peckeredbillygoat View Post

I don't expect all ladies to be experts. This ISO is not only open to experts. The most important part to me is the amount of effort put forth. I love my little gagging beauties that never give up and never stop trying. Those are actually some of my favorite ladies. I make a great crash test dummy for those wanting to try and work on their skills! I'm a sure thing ladies, get in touch and we can get this thing rolling. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Well, well, well have you not heard my name? Lol.
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884

Verified Companion Companion
    Not only my fave thing to do but super passionate about it
    Last edited by sapphire84; 04-27-2020 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Mistakingly quoted