Companion's Handle: Sexxy cali
Date of Visit: 02-12-20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text or call
Phone Number: 901-616-8459
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Y-el-paso-SOON
City, State: Midland, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Cuddling, Sensual touch, CBJ, CFS,K9 , Missionary
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Long, Blonde tan mix
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: About 5'3", 36DD , curvy Latina
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Here's my SLAM acronym :

1.S-Scheduling :
-Have seen her before a few times for a while now. She was one of the first legit providers to come to Midland from about 5 years back. And have been a regular with her ever since [ especially as our dirt hole Midland/Odessa doesn't have a ton of options LOL ] . Texted when she was in town and got the hotel info and confirmed a time.

2.L-Location:
- Decent 2* incall hotel in Midland on Highway 80. Have done outcalls to my place before but of late have been doing incalls recently. No issues here. Got the room number when I arrived .

3.A-Activities :
- Long big hug and greetings as we just caught up on to be honest regular inane stuff! Kissed her all over and felt her whole body . Her skin is still smooth and silky.
-Undressed her and sucked on those melons for a while and went down on her. She had a landing strip. Did DATY for a while ; DATO also on the menu.
-Was aroused by this time . Proceeded with a CBJ for a while. Then it was time for CFS with the missionary & K9 positions. Came & then disposed it off & cleaned up.

4.M-Miscellaneous :
-C@li is a frequent visitor to Midland. Donations : 150/half hr; 250/hr.