Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: pegging

Verified Hobbyist BCD okcbreeze's Avatar
    Only had my first pegging about two years ago and at 55, I wish I had tried it a lot sooner. Nothing like a beautiful lady sliding a nice
    strap on into your tight man hole, while she is stroking your willy, Yummy. I'm a witness to how great a prostate orgasm is, and it will make you see
    stars. Now one thing on my bucket list is to have someone sexy share a double headed dong with and share the feeling together.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    Ditto...and the orgasm I have been told is like none other!!! Open minded men are sooooo sexy!!
    I am 53 and I have had the pleasure of being pegged by four different ladies..... each one totally different and pleasurable in its own way. The more they are into it the more I enjoy it. I lean more to sensual domination.......dirty talk / making out. I have not experienced a hardcore dominating session....Never say never.......Three years ago, pegging would have never been a option....... I couldn't imagine taking it up the ass. Don't knock it till you try it. I t is definitely a different a intense orgasm. The only thing is prepping is a nuisance. I have a tendency to get dehydrated. ......... I will continue to try expand my sexual activities and surprise myself.

Verified Companion Companion
    I have discovered nothing feminizes and chastises them more than riding the strap on. Making them do a dance and "tease" my ladycock! Ripping their panties off....

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    hell yeaaahhh Miss G

i also just got a thigh strap-on...oh the possibilities!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I find that all men want it, have had it, or have had experiences that make this sort of thing out of the question. When a virgin brings it up im always like " Its not your fault your g spot is in your butt, It doesnt mean your Gay" ( in my head im like yeah now bend over and take this dick )

Sooo i went through this phase (LIke a whole year) where i found myself wearing my strap on .. often. I was in this role reversed relationship where i was more dominate and more masculine most days ! since then ive had my fair share of manpussys.. Ran through em for a year or two.. The rush is adDICKting and it got to the point where i couldnt have sex with him without first shoving SOMETHING In his little hole...
    I love licking asshole almost as much as pussy... lol even typing that made me blush.. Whhhaat ? experienced girls blush too?
    I love the feeling of power i got from pegging him. From having a cock of my own for a bit..
    Good Times !

Registered (Not Verified)
    Wish I can find the one that can work it and get it all in I really enjoy being Pegged and I love to see my teacher enjoying her self. Because I really feel it a common feeling if we both putting in we gonna Gain allot please anyone have that size want to have someone to test on I'm all here at your service won't say a word .��

Registered (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    pegging? I am into it, I just love slowly and sensually breaking in a newbie to the joys of pegging. butt there is something over the top sexy about a guy who really loves it and knows how to enjoy himself already in this regard. I have all sizes of toys from teeny to impossible to consider. who here loves pegging? Check out this picture i found, this is not me in the picture, but holy fuck, who could take that one?? I think it is a little over the top? what do you think?
    Please again anyone looking to test anything like that I'm here at your service I know I'm not verified but soon will

Pegging is especially HOT if done along with an oily handjob...or my special milkshake!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

ladies, I love being pegged! PM me and let's talk about it!

Verified Hobbyist BCD okcbreeze's Avatar

Red face

And you know your way around a stick shift. I can vouch for that.

DallasRain driving that is.

Mmmm yessss. Got get it in the right gear..put the pedal to the medal and let the good times roll!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I can attest to Dallas ' talents with the strapon… definitely something you should try . have been enjoying it for about 15 years off and on.. will be in Austin area this weekend looking for this … anyone be available?? pm me....

Ill be available feel free to pm me

Hot Sweet and Kinky Ebony Delight
    To inquire about Booking and availability:
    Email- worshipuniquee@gmail.com
    Text-+1 8302194816 Or via Skype, Kik

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Got to know how to get the ass ready and set the mood, and what to do while doing it. It's a art. I'm pretty good at it
    Austin Southwest area
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    Leaving Austin soon, be back in 2025
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man...I’d love to find a provider in DFW that did this. Used to have a regular (Jade Nicole) who did an excellent job, but she retired and I never heard back from her.

From what I’m told though, Dallas is weird in that the hobbyists locally don’t like fetish or BDSM play nearly as much as their Houston, Austin, or San Antonio counterparts...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast