Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pegging

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    hell yeaaahhh Miss G

i also just got a thigh strap-on...oh the possibilities!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion
    I find that all men want it, have had it, or have had experiences that make this sort of thing out of the question. When a virgin brings it up im always like " Its not your fault your g spot is in your butt, It doesnt mean your Gay" ( in my head im like yeah now bend over and take this dick )

Sooo i went through this phase (LIke a whole year) where i found myself wearing my strap on .. often. I was in this role reversed relationship where i was more dominate and more masculine most days ! since then ive had my fair share of manpussys.. Ran through em for a year or two.. The rush is adDICKting and it got to the point where i couldnt have sex with him without first shoving SOMETHING In his little hole...
    I love licking asshole almost as much as pussy... lol even typing that made me blush.. Whhhaat ? experienced girls blush too?
    I love the feeling of power i got from pegging him. From having a cock of my own for a bit..
    Good Times !

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Got to know how to get the ass ready and set the mood, and what to do while doing it. It's a art. I'm pretty good at it

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man...I’d love to find a provider in DFW that did this. Used to have a regular (Jade Nicole) who did an excellent job, but she retired and I never heard back from her.

From what I’m told though, Dallas is weird in that the hobbyists locally don’t like fetish or BDSM play nearly as much as their Houston, Austin, or San Antonio counterparts...

Well baby. I am bringing ALL sizes of pegging toys. Be there in couple weeks!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Never done it before but maybe if you are on in north houston pm me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thinking about trying it.
    Any tips on pre-visit preparation?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dallas does pegging well! One of my better experiences. She fucked me like a slut boy. (Need to see her again!)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monger4Life's Avatar
    I started playing with My ass when I was masturbating as a teenager. The first time I came with a finger in My ass will always be unforgettable. Over the years, I've come to thouroughly enjoy all forms of anal play both giving and receiving.

Seriously though, if you don't understand anal hygiene and how to properly administer an enema... You're going to have a shitty experience

This is very intriguing. I am 50 and have just gotten started in this hobby. Had a double with a couple of amazing girls. toward the end of the session one was sitting on my face while the other was giving me a great bbbj. She grabbed a small vibrator and started to put it in me never having this done to me before. I know it went in but I exploded within probably 3 seconds of her doing that. I usually have an issue reaching the pop and that emptied me in seconds. Now like I said this session was coming to a close but it caught me off guard that I seemingly had no control. Would like to go into a session knowing this is going to happen and see how I perform.
    Because once you have tasted one pussy you want to taste them all!!!

Daty a requirement

Registered Female (Not Verified) MascFem's Avatar
    If any of y’all are in the Houston area , I have InCalls in Westchase !!

Pegging is my speciality ! I’ve been looking for you all !!!

Don’t PM me , text me for a faster response !!
    Like to be dominated ?!

It can be our little secret
    Text , No Calls Plz !!

(281) 258-8839

Plenty of toys to choose from && 2 diff sizes !!

No GFE/PSE , BBBJ .
    TOP ONLY !

Let Me Take You To The Edge with my amazing skills

Registered Male (Not Verified) Crazywildkinky1's Avatar
    I need a wild woman to work on me north Austin/cedar park area? Anyone?

Be that way with my toybox soon!!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have had a few experiences with pegging. All were enjoyable. One a year ago was over the top. Best I could describe it was she fucked me silly. I have set up a couple of dates since then, and there was some anal play, but no pegging. A bit disappointing.

Looks like I will need to take a vacation to TX to meet some new friends.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Interested Newbie

Hi, I am new to the OH2 family.. I mainly joined due to my interest in pegging and was referred her to begin providing the service to others. I found this thread while searching, not sure if it's still active..
    I am curious, since the majority of you in the thread have experience, would y'all allow someone more inexperienced to preform this with you? If not, why?
    If so, are there any stipulations, or things a newbie may do that would "turn you off"?

I appreciate any, and all feedback ! Can't wait to begin my journey in this profession with my titties bouncing while dominating a submissive fellow

Thank you all in advance !

xoxo, Dutchess

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast