Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: pegging

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

Cool pegging

pegging? I am into it, I just love slowly and sensually breaking in a newbie to the joys of pegging. butt there is something over the top sexy about a guy who really loves it and knows how to enjoy himself already in this regard. I have all sizes of toys from teeny to impossible to consider. who here loves pegging? Check out this picture i found, this is not me in the picture, but holy fuck, who could take that one?? I think it is a little over the top? what do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Peg me for first time!!! 512_599_7146

Verified Companion Companion Scarlet O’Shea's Avatar
    Pegging is one of my absolutely favorite activities! Whether he’s new and tight or experienced and relaxed, I’ve never met a clean asshole I didn’t love. There is something so erotic about having a man completely exposed for my pleasures & desires. I’ve a spectrum of strap-on dildos so unlike a man, I can give anyone a comfortable fuck or a rough one if they want it. See my albums for a couple pictures.

I can even cum from pegging if I’m worked up & the pressure is right. Occasionally I’ll even squirt while I’m plowing someone from behind & that is pure heaven. Whether he’s a slave boi needing to be violated or a bon vivant who’s discovered the joys of anal, my cock is always hard for a willing ass. Some days pegging a boy feels even better than him fucking me.

I am always down to train a newbie, the face a guy gets from his very first prostate orgasm is so genuine & innocent that I see nothing but pure beauty. I love hearing high pitched squeals come where groans usually would, I love throwing my weight around & just fucking like the cock is part of me.

Thanks for the thread Sue, it’s such a delicious pleasure & I would talk all day.
    Austin's Premiere Sensual Domme

https://scarletoshea.com/

@Scarlet_OShea on Twitter

P411 ID: 144782. 23 Okays given

512-593-1666. No communications between 9pm-8am please.

Verified Companion Companion Heidi.Fly's Avatar
    I LOVE PEGGING!! There is something about the role reversal that just gets me off. It's super hot!
    I don't know which I like better, pegging virgins or pegging the experienced, both have points that I enjoy.
    I mean, I really love watching first-timers have that first prostate orgasm. Their reaction as waves of complete ecstasy wash over them is like nothing else; but, having an experienced client ride me like a good little cowgirl is empowering and so sexy! I don't know which I would say is more fun. Someone come over here and we'll decide together!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly View Post
    I LOVE PEGGING!! There is something about the role reversal that just gets me off. It's super hot!
    I don't know which I like better, pegging virgins or pegging the experienced, both have points that I enjoy.
    I mean, I really love watching first-timers have that first prostate orgasm. Their reaction as waves of complete ecstasy wash over them is like nothing else; but, having an experienced client ride me like a good little cowgirl is empowering and so sexy! I don't know which I would say is more fun. Someone come over here and we'll decide together!
    Heidi is great.......goodtimes

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Yep
    Bend over baby, I'll drive!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    6" would feel so good!!!

Once upon a time, I tried pegging when I ran across a cool CL chick in Houston. She wanted to peg me and nagged me a few times. So I gave in and let her try. It was a pain in the ass but she really got her rocks off with it. It ended after 2 years when I got transferred to S. Texas.
    She was a young 25 year old black chick and I was an old fucker. She sure was hot, and hard to say no to. It didn't feel good to me, but the noises she made while pegging me was a big turn on. She got super excited every time I agreed to let her strap it on and peg me.

Miss working in Houston. The choices....

Verified Companion Companion
    Come here my little bitchboys!

San Antonio, some surrounding areas(Austin)
    Wow!!! I'm so happy I found this thread. This is something I've been so interested in and have never tried. Males anyone want to be my first...I'll be gentle...ladies, I'm looking for a gf to use a new shiny thick strap on with...feel free to respond as well...
    Here y'all go the NEW PARTY LINE (830) 420-6484.
    ⚫️Include handle when you reach out via txt 😘
    ⚫️Please have references that will vouch for you ready when reaching out to me.
    ⚫️Safety, being discrete, and respect are greatly appreciated.
    Ask me about my summer specials.

UTR provider in the Lafayette, La. area pegged me last week. Short, small BBW with big titties.
    She is into all types of BDSM stuff, you can pick and choose, she will definitely give you what you are looking for at a good price.
    I laid down 150 bucks, there was no time limit. She kicked me around until I couldn't take it anymore.
    See my latest review in the New Orleans, La. review section.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For the guys reading this: If you are past your late 30's you need to set your silly hangups aside and develop a taste for this. Prostate disease is a real joy killer and sitting on our asses all day at work does it no good. You go to the gym and work out to keep fit, but I bet you never think to give your prostate... the core of your sexuality.... the same kind of workout to keep it fit and healthy. Getting pegged by one of these ladies is the best workout you can give it. And oh, did I mention the orgasms that go on and on and on?

It takes an open mind and a little getting used to, but it is so, so worth it! It also might someday save you from a painful surgery that takes away your sexuality and leaves you wearing diapers.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legitimateconcerns View Post
    For the guys reading this: If you are past your late 30's you need to set your silly hangups aside and develop a taste for this. Prostate disease is a real joy killer and sitting on our asses all day at work does it no good. You go to the gym and work out to keep fit, but I bet you never think to give your prostate... the core of your sexuality.... the same kind of workout to keep it fit and healthy. Getting pegged by one of these ladies is the best workout you can give it. And oh, did I mention the orgasms that go on and on and on?

It takes an open mind and a little getting used to, but it is so, so worth it! It also might someday save you from a painful surgery that takes away your sexuality and leaves you wearing diapers.
    Ditto...and the orgasm I have been told is like none other!!! Open minded men are sooooo sexy!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    Ditto...and the orgasm I have been told is like none other!!! Open minded men are sooooo sexy!!
    Oh yes it is!!! A lot of men get some kind of prostate play once and it doesn't feel good or even hurts. It is maybe psychological, but more often their prostate is already in bad health from neglect. Massage with fingers or by pegging will get it cleaned out and healthy again, then it will feel erotic.

Work a couple of well lubed fingers in there and massage it while getting them off by other means a few times and they will get the idea. What men feel with their orgasms is in their prostates, even though they are fixated on their dick heads. Stimulating it directly multiplies the intensity times 10. Once they experience a few orgasms while being finger massaged they will beg for the peg, LOL!

Doctor says my prostate is in perfect shape and no cancer, no swelling. And I never had a prostate orgasm.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast