Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Great Unconventional Session - a non-review

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Great Unconventional Session - a non-review

One of my favorite sessions ever with a provider who prefers no reviews. So I'm sitting around today watching world cup soccer and thinking about boobs (status quo) and the Russia / Croatia game comes on. So now I find myself thinking about boobs and Russia and decide i need to pay tribute to Russia's hosting the games with some Russian (noting they did not advance). No BCD here so I'll tell the family friendly version of my experience.

I make contact with a busty P411 available now provider who was able to see me immediately for a HH 2 rose session. I tell her in advance I'm not interested in FS... just russian. So I hop in the car and drive over. After some talk, I disrobe with hope of putting her at ease a little and I just said I don't want FS... I don't want BJ (didn't specify)... I just want to to watch some DIY FIV followed with some russian. It was funny... she says you're not trying to set me up are you and I laughed mentioning my state of attire. No BBBJ... no squeezing into the Asian cover (I'm endowed so its always uncomfortable). It was so hot just hanging out watching and until I wanted it so bad and moved on to the fun bags.

I have to say it again... even without the usual desired activities... it was one of my favorite most erotic sessions ever! One of those coveted occasions when I left not thinking... wtf did I just do that???

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    So you paid 200 dollars to stick your dixk between her tits?

Your last question to yourself is correct. Wtf did you just do? Smh

Quote Originally Posted by BMF-wallet2 View Post

And still not verified.....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah I know... still awaiting verification. Carry over handle from ASPD and ECCIE. Almost goes back as far as the movie. I'll spare you Ezekial 25 whatever...

I get the criticism... and I probably would be too. But it was really fucking good... not dumping in the bag and covering those babies up! And I wanted to share.

You guys a rough crowd!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    One way to look at it is that you can afford to give up 200 for only Russian

Not many can say that, so things are obviously going pretty well for you!

Nothing wrong with going to a steakhouse and only being in the mood for a throw'd ass signature salad

Quote Originally Posted by BMF-wallet2 View Post
    You guys a rough crowd!
    This is the nice place.....you oughta see the other....ijs
    ~Marilyn Manson~

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    sir it's your $. as long as you had fun, that's all that matters imho. Pantera is the closest thing we have to a troll here, but Russ is quite correct about the other board.
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-07-2018 at 09:07 PM.

If he’s ASPD & E....he already knows....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    sir it's your $. as long as you had fun, that's all that matters imho. Pantera is the closest thing we have to a troll here, but Russ is quite correct about the other board.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kudos OP!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    to each his own...

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    why cuz i point shit out noone else wants too? haha coming from a guy who had multiple handles on eccie arguing with himself on threads over ther

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    why cuz i point shit out noone else wants too? haha coming from a guy who had multiple handles on eccie arguing with himself on threads over ther
    whoever you are, you're not a newb mr. pantera. how come you're not verified yet?

I miss Russian from my real world girlfriend. Those big double Ds used to feel so good with spit from her BJ.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    The buyer buys what he likes.

Glad you enjoyed yourself, OP!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast