Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: goodbye p411

Verified Hobbyist BCD

goodbye p411

the just announced no more provider advertising as of jan 1

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I am withholding judgement until I see the changes made.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    I say good riddance to that site. If Gina starts up another site can someone please show her how to upload her copyright emojis properly. SMH
    951-239-5346

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Apparently P411 will become purely a vetting/verification service.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Next

P411 has been "downgrading" their services for quite some time now. They want hobbiest to send in all their info and then let the provider demand even more info like DL. What is p411 really doing for anyone anymore?
    951-239-5346

Retired Companion
    I get a lot of very good clients from P411. Never had one problem with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Firephoenix View Post
    P411 has been "downgrading" their services for quite some time now. They want hobbiest to send in all their info and then let the provider demand even more info like DL. What is p411 really doing for anyone anymore?

Verified Companion Companion missi hart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I get a lot of very good clients from P411. Never had one problem with them.

​ditto
    tall, leggy transgirl located in wimberley, tx

the best way to reach me is via private message or email me at missihart27@gmail.com

https://preferred411.com/P39449

i am open-minded. ask me about doubles with a few well-reviewed austin and san antonio providers.

Registered (Not Verified)
    P411 was always a screening/verification site until a user (or users) requested the ability for ladies to be able to say if they were available now. They used to allow detailed services, but had to remove those due to legal changes in Canada and now it looks like are going to go back to what they initially set out to do - help provide a level of safety for providers and hobby-ists. It isn't perfect but it probably is the best site out there for this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I'm curious if since there will no longer be advertising or booking they will change the 'Activities' section to something akin to 'Likes/Dislikes'. Since there's no booking or advertising, just a bunch of profiles, what's illegal about saying you like greek or not?

I still like and will use p411 for the security, but I really miss being able to search for whatever kink I was itching to scratch.

Hey they did say an app was in the works. I'm pretty excited about that.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    I love p411 and Gina...Ive been on that site since almost the start ( why my p4111# is only 3 digits )...Im just happy the site is staying around with or without changes
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

My question is what security? The site is known and self-admitted to hacking of accounts. Gina herself admits to not even having a phone or taking or making of phone calls so how is she running her business? It has always been said that whoever is in each town runs that area of the business NOT Gina so how are you going to love a person that you don't even know? How do you trust a site that can't even upload their copyright emojis right? Would you trust a credit card site that didn't have their web pages uploaded right and fill out your personal sensitive information on? In the hobby you want to be even more protection on your information and yet everyone is using a site that has more glaring flaws I'm it than Ashley Madison did. Then to top it off after what p411 decides what is good enough vetting for them the provider can demand even more info so what was the point of going through p411 process in the first place? Guy's I get that your small head takes over sometimes when it comes to sex but does it take over so much that you open yourself up to blaickmail, hacking, and other losses of your security that Gina won't even deal with because it's to much drama for her and that why she can't handle having a phone?
    951-239-5346

"lost account"

BTW, who the fuck says "lost account" anyways? All companies either say "forgot password" or "forgot user name". I'm pretty sure Ashley Madison didn't say "lost account" due how many accounts were hacked. Next is the fact how are they going to find your "lost account" if they don't keep any of your information? Makes no sense to me, but hey that's great security, right?
    951-239-5346

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Folks, the generic rule at home2 is we don't bash or clash anyone here or elswhere.

imo, burning bridges is never a good idea, valuable resource or not.

TY for your cooperation.

The hobbyverse has never been static, and, these days, ever more dynamic than ever before.

In the weeks, months, years ahead we'll see a whole lot of moving and shaking ... and not just in the boudoirs!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast