VISITING SATURDAY APRIL 21 BOOK NOW!

Hello Texarkana. I'm visiting your lovely city hoping to make some new memories since all my old ones are gone. If you're interested in spending some quality time with a quality companion look no future. I'm verified with over 150 amazing YES reviews from Eccie, TER and Date-Check so you can rest assure that you will be in good hands and mouth with me

I'm a V.I.P. (Very Important Provider) Over the last 4 years and counting I have worked to establish myself as an elite provider for distinguished gentleman who desire to be entertained by a beautiful multi talented young lady that has proven to be very accommodating, drama free and very entertaining throughout my tenure as a provider.

I value every second I'm with you. I offer a non rushed experience that will literally BLOW your mind! I provide great service, I'm very attentive and eager to please! You will love every minute you are with me!
I'm 5'3" 105 lbs, 32A-22-26 of all natural, tight, juicy, wet, sexiness.I am a premier provider with an impeccable history. I strive for excellence and quality service that starts with my daily preparation which includes keeping myself well maintained and fresh at all times.

I am a very clean, independent, DDF provider, I offer upscale service in a clean, safe, relaxed environment. I am the real deal so don't hesitate to come see me for some naughty fun. You will be more than happy you did!

Please book me though MY P411 or email my at msbaeleeb@protonmail.com for information on how to get screened for an appointment to see the "doctor" I will have you feeling great in no time.

See my bio and My Website for rates, pictures and menu.