Date of Visit: 4/20/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Will Provide
    Email Address: zenarocks99@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99
    City, State: Waco, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Groping, Convo, BBBJ/CIM/NQNS, DATY, GFE, Dirty Talk, and Cowgirl
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 160 + Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 44
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
    Companion Description: Very Well Proportioned BBW. Beautiful, natural melons that you will disappear between with very responsive nipples. Firm, smooth skin and clean shaven, sweet smelling, delicious landing pad.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? How high is up? This lady is phenomenal.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? I want to keep her to myself, why would I recommend her? HELL YES!

Public comments:
    Zena has a way of making dreams come true! We exchanged text messages and confirmed times. Took less than an hour to get together and that was mostly because of my travel time. She greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss and then a less formal greeting to Jr. She was dressed in a white blouse, black panties, and black stockings and glowing with promise. After a few moments, we adjourned to the nearby bedroom and her hands were all over me. I had made some requests of her (See PHC) and she quickly went to work. It was one of the fastest, most intensive, and most fulfilling hours I could imagine (actually, it went into overtime but there was no clock-watching) and I was worn out when we finished. We ended up sitting on the couch where I enjoyed a bottle of water (my choice) and some pleasant convo. I really hate making this review; I would love to make this lady private reserve but alas, that is not to be. She is the genie in the bottle and has a way of making your most private wishes come true.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice read Bro. Keep up the nice work here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE