Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Star at Lucky Haven.. Starfucker Starfucker

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She's gone?!?! Damn...oh well, I was glad I saw her when I did those memorable months ago at Blue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don’t suppose Star has shown up anywhere else lately? I’ve been wanting to see her for ages, but she always vanishes just before I’m able to see her. She’s a tricky one, dammit.

its good to see some familiar faces here!

Registered (Not Verified)
    It will just be my luck she comes back when I am flat broke.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    if you missed it, Star returned to Lucky Haven today.. I saw her briefly in the hall, dancing topless and being her quirky self. if there is a Korean Josephine Baker, it would have to be Star!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgVLvug2YjU

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    if you missed it, Star returned to Lucky Haven today.. I saw her briefly in the hall, dancing topless and being her quirky self. if there is a Korean Josephine Baker, it would have to be Star!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgVLvug2YjU
    Thanks Chung for letting us know Star is back. Haven’t been able to see her before but I think I’m going to be doing some StarGrazing this weekend!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You should go sooner. I'm going to ruin her tomorrow night 😂

Does anyone know if Star is still at Lucky Haven?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She was there today

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw her last Friday and she's back to the old, fun Star. Ronin, I was concerned you might have ruined her, but looks like I lucked out. Good GIF, though. She loves DATY and it's fun to get her going so she start cussing in Korean and gets loud enough the guys in the pizza place next door feel like they have a front row seat!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Good to see Chung back in the saddle

Like Fred, I have no idea how this site works, what it takes to get verified, etc. Also, I have tried to contact Relax and do not get a response to my email trying to set up appt. Any suggestions?

caveat emptor doubles with ShaSha

Regarding doubles with ShaSha: In the past when I tried to arrange this she said the doubles would mean a half hour with her, then the other girl would come in, ShaSha would leave, and I'd finish the hour with the second girl. Not exactly my idea of doubles so I passed.

My best AMP doubles were with Jessica and Bunny once, and even better, a long time ago when Cindy was at Smile, with Cindy and a chubby girl who was totally slutty whose name I've since forgotten. Ahhh, the memories.

I was hoping to tag Star, Sugar, or Shasha this weekend.. or try to find Vanessa (she's gone, right?).. but my allergies are kicking my ass, no chance of me seeing anyone. I hope one of y'all will go, and write a review. I'm at least strong enough to live vicariously

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agree with the Jessica-Bunny double. I've been mulling over Kara and Pepsi

it would be fun to have Pepsi and Kara together.. blindfolded. you can bask in the sensuousness, paw at, and lick their bodies, receive theirs in turn.. you can't just close your eyes, because (1) you would cheat, and open them a little, and (2) you want the heightened feeling that this is all out of your control

I tried in vain to see Star again today but was told she wasn't working. So, once again I "settled" for ShaSha. Knowing that I like Star, at the end of our session ShaSha asked me if I wanted to say hi to her... I said that Mamasan said she wasn't working. ShaSha went down the hall and quickly reappeared with Star, looking a bit frumpy in some overalls.... along with another girl, "Sugar". Star saw who I was and immediately jumped on me lol. I hope ShaSha wasn't jealous I hadn't met Sugar before, she was taller and very cute but ShaSha was quick to point out that she isn't Catholic (she knows me too well). Definitely some great talent at LH right now!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast