Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Star at Lucky Haven.. Starfucker Starfucker

I tried to make an appointment to see her again yesterday and she was not working again, so I had to "settle" for ShaSha... I know, poor me. When I got there I inquired with mamasan about Star's absence and was told that she had a problem with her tooth and may be out for a few days.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verification

I've yet to figure it out. Posting of too. Of course both would require some effort on my part.

Du Me Mai.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Lucwitz, did you try to write a review of Shasha? just curious, because I know several guys have tried to submit a review here, and failed. although it's clear you had a great session by the tone of your comment.

Ronin, good to see you here! already cussing away I see

for the uninitiated, Ronin said "Motherfucker" in Vietnamese.. South Vietnamese, specifically.. in the North "Dit Me Mai" is used to say the same thing.. the North Vietnamese may have shoved Communism down the Country's throat, but they speak more learned

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Been here a couple weeks. Some R&T where I live, but nothing really to speak of. Passing through D in a week. Will probably throw up a review or two. Can't imagine who though, lol.

Still Looking Around

Why can i not read the content

Hi Guys,

I registered on this site, but i can not read the content. Is there anything else i need to do?

Fred

Chung, no I didn't do a review... mostly because we aren't getting BCD credit for it like we would on eccie. I'm still holding out hope that the eccie webmasters will get things sorted.

But, yes, a great session with ShaSha... although I would be careful on the bench in room 5 because we broke at least one of the legs LOL. ShaSha propped it back up but we avoided it after that LOL. I also mentioned to her the idea of doing a double with Star (once she returns) and she was quite giddy at the thought. FML, I need to start popping extra vitamins ASAP to get junior ready.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Lucwitz, when you went into the room with Shasha, and Mamasan said "break a leg", she meant "good luck", LOL.. she didn't mean for you to break a bench leg!

I'm not even going to ask how you managed to break the leg.. but feel free to post why

Verified Hobbyist BCD DarthVader's Avatar
    Great review, might have to stop there on the way back south from the swap meet at TMS on Saturday.
    What the hell am I supposed to write here?
    I like Sci Fi and long walks on the beach.
    I'm just trying to get laid. Sheesh.

Just tried again today and mamasan said "she no longer works here".... *sigh*

This might be the only way you will be guaranteed to see her

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87C61398-75E8-41B7-989E-351D5B447737.jpg 
Views:	806 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	17937

Love this photo.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dammit!

Oh well, at least I got to see her twice this time, before she skipped town. Great pic though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone know where she moved to?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

always informative

Thanks for the info, Tran. Been reading your reviews for a long time (ECCIE) you always provide good intel, info. Thanks again

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I feel in love when I first saw that pic. She looks so much better in person though. Hopefully she will make a return somewhere in Dallas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
    I feel in love when I first saw that pic. She looks so much better in person though. Hopefully she will make a return somewhere in Dallas.
    +1 Wyatt

Star is an absolute joy. The most fun you can have with your pants off!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast