Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Star at Lucky Haven.. Starfucker Starfucker

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Star at Lucky Haven.. Starfucker Starfucker

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Lucky Haven, Star
    Date of Visit: April 6, 2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 469-358-5847
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa Walk-in Visit
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No appointment
    Activities: LK, DFK, Breast Play, DATY, TUMA, BBBJ, MISH
    Length of Visit: 60 Beautiful Minutes
    Donation: $200 Total
    Approximate age of Companion: late 30's
    Hair Color and Length: short and black (like Gary Coleman)
    Smoking Status: I don't know.. she smokes Cock with the best of them
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Very Fun Girl, self-proclaimed "crazy girl".. think Robin Williams in a K-Girl body.. 5-5, 105 pounds? thin
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? met, because I had enjoyed Star previously.. I expected a stellar session, and got one
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? fucking right I would

Public comments:
    I saw Star a Fortnight ago (that is 2 weeks for those challenged by the English language ), I had posted a review on ECCIE some eleven hours before that site crashed and burned.. most of my esteemed ECCIE Colleagues missed that review, and many are here now, so I figured I would test the new site.. get a feel for writing a review here. I had planned to see Shasha or Young when I pulled up to Lucky Haven, I had no idea Star was there.. she was not ready for a session, no makeup, and had not planned to see anyone yet.. but I turned on the Tran Charm, and she agreed to see me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I like the review template.. I remembered to hit "preview" first, before "submit".. no issues.

by the way, I should probably state that those who want to see Star should call ahead to make sure she is there.. with her History of moving in and out, it is prudent (damn, I'm sounding like George Bush Sr.) to call first. Star is a Fucking Dallas Legend

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll be able to live out my Star + ShaSha fantasy session...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is this the same Star who used to work at Blue?

Yes it’s the same Star.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good one, Chung. I saw your review before the crash and it prompted me to make her reacquaintence a priority. Have seen her twice since and she just keeps getting better!

Haven’t quite figured out the verification process here, but good to see some familiar faces.

yes, the same Star.. Blue was where I first enjoyed her Zany charm and exceptional skills. I remember we gave each other a spanking, and Star said I should have taken video and watched it later while jacking off

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Star is still at Lucky along with ShaSha and the lovely Young

Well thanks for sharing Chung I didn't get to see the eccie version and haven't gotten around to going out and getting verified yet so I can't see the hidden comments but I'm pretty good at reading between the lines, in your estimation star or young? I saw young a while back and she was superb.
    Been Goosed lately?

Glad to see a little action on the site!

Thanks for reposting a Chung, I didn't catch the first cartoon on eccie for the Meltdown. And I haven't gotten around to getting out to get free verified but I'm pretty good at reading between the lines I saw young a while back in your estimation young or star? Young was a bit of a nympho I enjoyed enjoyed her services.
    Been Goosed lately?

BANNED FOR ESSENTIAL RULES VIOLATIONS
    Shit, I won’t be back for at least couple months

I tried to see her yesterday and she wasn't working :( Tried my fallback ShaSha and she was all booked for the night! I wonder if eccie closing has caused people to fall back on the tried & true AMPs...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Goose, it depends on how long since your visit. Star has only been back in Big D since earlier this month, after having been gone since Jan or Feb.

I see the issues that a lack of verification causes.. when I responded in post #7.. that this is the same Star.. posts #5 and 6 were not visible.. I would have responded differently had the comments posted immediately

I'm digging all the Emoji choices here, forgive me if I indulge a little

good to see guys connecting with Star.. I don't want to see her leave again. she is unique and gifted.

Goose, per your question, Young or Star? that's like asking which ice cream sandwich from the box is my favorite.. just reach in and grab one, I know it will be tasty

this is weird.. when I posted, #14, posts #12 and #13 were not there.. unverified guys.. now their comments suddenly appear before mine (#14), and my post looks odd coming after those comments

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast