Thread: Sexy Asian Sam Available All Weekend!!

Verified Companion Companion

Sexy Asian Sam Available All Weekend!!

Hey, guys! I'm ready to play after 3pm today. I will be available throughout Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday.

Come see why I'm the #1 Asian-American Companionship Provider in Houston! THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT!

I provide true PSE and GFE companionship! I'm very fetish friendly and truly get off on making your toes curl. Not every guy likes the same thing. Not every provider will offer an authentic experience. That's where I come in the picture. My reviews and reputation speak for itself.

Let's bring our most raw and exhilarating fantasies into reality!

My menu includes: MSOG, CIM, COF, DT, GFE, BBBJ, FJ, Fetishes, Strapon, DATY, Toys, and Golden Showers.
    Absolutely no GREEK or BBFS!

Donation is for my time, but at the end of the day, we're two consenting adults engaging in quality time together.

230 hhr
    330 hr
    560 90mins
    660 2hrs

OUTCALLS may vary! Please inquire about Outcall arrangements when contacting me.

VERIFICATION IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST, so send me a PM or feel free to reach out to me on ProtonMail and let's get that out the way early!
    I'm also on Switter @Samantha_Yi

See you guys, soon! <3

Please do not arrive at my place while under the influence. Our time would go a lot smoother if you plan to engage in today's festivities AFTER our time together.

Yi2.jpg
    Last edited by Samantha_Yi; 04-20-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    P411: 140159
    Switter: @Samantha_Yi
    Email: Samantha.yi.4.u@protonmail.com