Thread: Ladies and Gents TPD Vice is still at it! 2 arrested this Wednesday 4-18.

Verified Companion Companion Lisagayle's Avatar

Exclamation Ladies and Gents TPD Vice is still at it! 2 arrested this Wednesday 4-18.

Looks like 1 pimp is where he belongs (that arrest makes me happy).
    The other is a provider that is pretty well known from eccie. (I crossed out her name, home address and not didn't include her mugshot) since most of us know who she is. But please please screen screen screen everyone!! I know its hard since we don't have the traffic we used to but if they dont have refs and won't give you enough info for you to find out who they are and can verify that, then move on. Several hundred bucks is not worth your freedom and life being forever changed and jeopardized. Now that we dont have Eccie to use as one of our verification tools we can't just take their word for it. IF the gent is legit and was on Eccie he should understand that we don't give a rats ass who they are and his personal details we just need it so we can verify they are who they say, not LE and that we are safe in their company. Gents please understand how hard it is for us to verify you now and please don't get upset if we up our screening tactics. I know I have been. I can't tell you how many weirdos and jerks have contacted me in hopes to take advantage of the situation and to take advantage of me. The preditors (and obviously TPD Vice (one in the same)) are out hunting for prey taking advantage of the ladies who are trying to provide for our families. Ladies we have GOT to work together and have each other's back to stay safe especially now. I'm always open for anyone to text me if you need screening or verification help. Do not PM me or text me asking who the provider is, I don't like gossip and I'm sure she's already been through enough. I just wanted to warn everyone that vice is back at it and to up the screening a few levels....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Companion Companion Lisagayle's Avatar
    Sorry did not mean to post twice

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    I have no idea who the provider was that was busted... pm me

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    The attachment is not here! Who is the Provider that was busted this time?

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Ditto. Can we gt her info plz....thx
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Lasha's Avatar
    Who was it boo

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    She already stated she will not release who the lady is, take her advice and move on ladies!
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK