Thread: 620/2222?? Too far for most as far as incall?

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

Cool 620/2222?? Too far for most as far as incall?

So there's a couple apartment complexes out there I may be looking into if the 2 I want in town don't work out. But I feel like it's "out there" for most people is my guess. Or is there another market out there altogether that I'm not aware of? I may end up still having to get a hotel for incalls in town if this turns into my only option but trying to get a general idea. The other 2 I'm looking at are Wells Branch/Thermal, Parmer/McNeil (kinda) and William Cannon and Mopac.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wm Cannon and MoPac is a great area. Not too far from downtown and better for all those south of the river. That would be my choice of the options you listed.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I'm right in that area but I grew up out here. Traffic sucks really bad over here and everything is super expensive being the lake area. Depending on what your are looking for everything starts in the $1500+ for 1 bedrooms. It is out there for most people. They are fixing to build a bunch of stuff at the old 3M site that is going to make 2222 even more of a cluster fuck.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 08-06-2023 at 09:15 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Boris69bb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 787atxguy View Post
    Wm Cannon and MoPac is a great area. Not too far from downtown and better for all those south of the river. That would be my choice of the options you listed.
    +1 for south. We need more lovelies out here.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I'm right in that area but I grew up out here. Traffic sucks really bad over here and everything is super expensive being the lake area. Depending on what your are looking for everything starts in the $1500+ for 1 bedrooms. It is out there for most people. They are fixing to build a bunch of stuff at the old 3M site that is going to make 2222 even more of a cluster fuck.
    The 2 complexes I'm looking at are $1200 for an 800sq ft 1 bedroom and both complexes have great reviews.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    The 2 complexes I'm looking at are $1200 for an 800sq ft 1 bedroom and both complexes have great reviews.
    That's an awesome price. I haven't seen anything that low in this area for a long time.

Definitely try and stay down Wm. Cannon.

YES Wells ! YES McNeill!

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Traffic sucks really bad over here ....
    ... what she said
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Well good news for some folks and bad news for others BUT should be signing a lease on Sunday for a fully furnished 2 bedroom/1 bath off Menchaca and South Lamar!! Would be until the end of May or beginning of August as they will likely be selling the place at that point. They're willing to work with me on making payments weekly and doing a "month to month" lease and giving them a year pretty much to figure out what they end up wanting to do. They realized how time and money consuming keeping an Airbnb can be and timing worked out perfectly. There is a camera but I've explained that I work from home and would likely have a couple folks stop by during the day to justify any traffic they mightve been worried about too and they were perfectly fine with that, so YAY for me at least! But I will definitely be heading North next year, as that's where rent is cheaper. I will probably see new people occasionally but first appointment rates will be higher, references will be a MUST and deposit may be required in some instances.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!