Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RIP Barbra Bush

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar

RIP Barbra Bush

I met her at my other job and she was so lovely. Always had a smile on her face and was so kind to me. Yeah she has her haters. She must have been doing something right. I loved watching and hearing her read a Christmas story with JJ Watt. That was awesome.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    RIP First Lady.....

She was a true lady, and backed up her man and family no matter what. With that said, she had no problem letting people know her opinions. Even when they differed from her families'. She will be missed.

Retired Site "Guide"
    And, of course, events like this always brings out every libtard Trump hater there is...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...h-is-dead.html

These demented dimretards are teaching your kids!!! Wake up America!

RIP Barbara Bush.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    And, of course, events like this always brings out every libtard Trump hater there is...

RIP Barbara Bush.
    Very distasteful, but not surprising coming from California academia.. These type's of quotes remind me of what I have come to understand in this world..

I have found that " you can always tell who has never had their ass kicked " ..

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    I have found that " you can always tell who has never had their ass kicked " ..
    I think she knows what it's like now. I understand she took down all of her tweets.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Always razor sharp! She will be missed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    “Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”

― Barbara Bush

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

RIP Barbara Bush.
    You are correct. Example

QUOTE=Seeking ~P;132086]^^ Yep.
    Barbara is dead.

No fucks given!!!![/QUOTE]

I used to run into her at Walgreens and Rice Epi. I was always awestruck and speechless and she would smile and say hello. I finally got to meet her when they sat at the table next us at The Palm one night. So lovely and gracious and they could drink some wine!

Can't say I gave a fuck. I rember that bitch for the failed DARE campaign, and later a nasty pizza. But I think we should take bets on how long till the other one kicks off. I say 3 months.
    Last edited by TreyDogg; 04-25-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyDogg View Post
    Can't say I gave a fuck. I rember that bitch for the failed DARE campaign, and later a nasty pizza. But I think we should take bets on how long till the other one kicks off. I say 3 months.
    Dude, that's someone's family....smh
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

I do love me some Trey but. I do feel peeps that lean to left seem to really hate republications. I for one do not lean either way. Neither side is for us they are for who ever gives them the most money.
    I have met Barbra several times and she treated me well. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

Plenty of Republicans hate Republicans (just look at the divide between the Tea Party and the Moderates). Conservatives were as bad / worse when Obama was president.

Not to say or justify the things that Liberals say or do, but that Conservatives are no different. Hating those not of your tribe is human nature, which is why we need to be extra aware of it, so we can suppress that urge when it comes about for no good reason.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    At least YOU’RE not calling your fellow posters “dimretards” or “libtards,” Reese. Gratitude for trying to keep it civil.

The hate speech coming from so many members of this forum — at least in the era of the current regime — is totally unnecessary. Just like the steady stream of bullshit coming from the mouth of thenreignig despot is inappropriate in vierucally all cases (Jail).

We can only control ourselves. Let’s try to do so here. Every topic need not be a game of Red Rover.

BIGLY!

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    At least YOU’RE not calling your fellow posters “dimretards” or “libtards,” Reese. Gratitude for trying to keep it civil.

The hate speech coming from so many members of this forum — at least in the era of the current regime — is totally unnecessary.
    Can you refrain from using "twitler"? There are those who consider that "hate speech".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast