Thread: Someone has a big Mouth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Exclamation Someone has a big Mouth

https://theotherboard.com/forum/inde...ourhome2net/If I catch you on switter, twittrt or any other site advertising this site I will screen shot your ass and post it too..This is bullshit....Try Me, I DARE YOU..A good friend to all has helped us all out and to think that people could be reckless, we'll you don't deserve to be here...
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar
    Well....I knew it wouldn't last long. Some people just want to run there pie holes, to any and everyone. By not being selective in who you tell. And by openly broadcasting, for all to see. The reference system for verification here. Will have to be a strong and diligent one.

Leave the old reviews and the rest of ECCIE behind. Start fresh and let ourhome make its own way.

JMO

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agreed indeed!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ive seen pictures on twit with a list of sites for us, and this site was on it. People gotta be careful, i bet were already infiltrated af. Reviews, imo, need to be a thing of the past, and i need to lay low since i pissed in the cornflakes of johntv on twit. Switter has already been used to bust a few ladies too is what ive been hearing.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Fuck john tv. READ THIS

The government should shut his site down he promotes prostitution all the time with all of his perv viewers..
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    The government should shut his site down he promotes prostitution all the time with all of his perv viewers..
    Totally agree DS!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    Yeah; local news stations portray him as a paragon of virtue; conveniently forgetting he was charged with pandering, and was proven to be paying ladies to enact the transactions that he videoed, then sold. I hope there's a special place in hell for that rat bastard.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.