Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: where do you get your news

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    as this is my thread and we are labeled a politics free zone here , I respectfully request y'all keep politics out of this thread and go to the Houston one to argue. I was talking about media you use and feel that this thread has been hijacked for politics talk which was not my intention here. I was wanting to talk about the newspapers, internet sites, tv networks and cable news sources you watch, not your politics which sadly, we ALL KNOW ALREADY. let's keep Austin politics free in here.
    Amen, sister!!!

The designated political forum in Houston is lame at best. Keep Austin weird.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Well, the media got it right today - 3 Americans coming on home from N. Korea - Trump has rocket man just where he wants him and the media is finally getting it right. For the sensitive folks - this is a response to the media question.
    Indeed it is a good news day. Thank you, President Trump!

Retired Companion
    Speaking of news - I don't know if you heard but - The keep Austin Weird and that gang went out with the 70's. It's Hipsterville Central now.

Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    Amen, sister!!!

The designated political forum in Houston is lame at best. Keep Austin weird.

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    Speaking of news - I don't know if you heard but - The keep Austin Weird and that gang went out with the 70's. It's Hipsterville Central now.
    The term might be considered out of date, but us here in Dallas still hear it on a regular basis.

Yssup was just restating what the topic was about: Where do you get your news?

I'm (painfully) aware of how emotionally charged ANY discussion of Trump can be. And while it's fine that some of the posters here are supporters of the current administration, it's not difficult to understand how many people would not be.

So let's leave it at that.

And what are other popular new sources for the readers here? Think that I've already made my list!!!

(Oh, I also read Tits and Sass! And they have a lot of political commentary!)

Hugs everyone,
    Elisabeth
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar

Somebody tell the WORLD that, Ellen! Lol!

Retired Companion
    Oh I'm gonna try Tits and Sass! I already love the name!!

Quote Originally Posted by elisabethwhispers View Post
    The term might be considered out of date, but us here in Dallas still hear it on a regular basis.

Yssup was just restating what the topic was about: Where do you get your news?

I'm (painfully) aware of how emotionally charged ANY discussion of Trump can be. And while it's fine that some of the posters here are supporters of the current administration, it's not difficult to understand how many people would not be.

So let's leave it at that.

And what are other popular new sources for the readers here? Think that I've already made my list!!!

(Oh, I also read Tits and Sass! And they have a lot of political commentary!)

Hugs everyone,
    Elisabeth

Retired Site "Guide"
    I will tell you where I DON'T get my news. That would be the New York Times. They can't put their hate on hold for five friggin' minutes...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...americans.html

Uhhh... I think he was kinda busy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3