Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nova the Ebony Squirter/Spinner

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Interesting. From what I can see of the review, you had a great time and she took good care of you. Great review and pics to match!

p.s. I guess I really should get verified on this site!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CasanovaJJ View Post

p.s. I guess I really should get verified on this site!
    You really should. I just posted another 11 fairly explicit pics of this little minx, which you're not able to see.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

3-Some Lunch/Dinner/Evening With Nova & Layla

I hadn't seen Layla (reviewed here: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...tle-AA-Spinner) in awhile, so I texted her to see if she'd like to have lunch, etc. Didn't hear back from her so I texted Nova and she replied back right away and said she was hungry and ready to go. And sure enough, right after Nova accepted, Layla replied and accepted too, so I told her about Nova accepting before her, then she said "I still wanna go - see if Nova would mind if I came along? She looks really cute." Yum......two gorgeous ebonies for lunch, and they both like girls too. This has all the makings of a great 3-some........

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by RoboCock; 03-11-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Bravo my brother.........!! This really deserves a review of its own..... lol

SLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
    I hadn't seen Layla (reviewed here: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...tle-AA-Spinner) in awhile, so I texted her to see if she'd like to have lunch, etc. Didn't hear back from her so I texted Nova and she replied back right away and said she was hungry and ready to go. And sure enough, right after Nova accepted, Layla replied and accepted too, so I told her about Nova accepting before her, then she said "I still wanna go - see if Nova would mind if I came along? She looks really cute." Yum......two gorgeous ebonies for lunch, and they both like girls too. This has all the makings of a great 3-some........

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Always keep your phone with you man. LOL!!

More pics of Layla would be cool since she's thickened up a little....
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Bravo my brother.........!! This really deserves a review of its own..... lol
    Thanks Slayer, I thought about doing a separate review, but that dam Review Template Gremlin ALWAYS bites me, and it's just a PITA to use CK's other form. So if there's something new & juicy to report about Nova, I'll just add it here. As you can probably tell, she's quickly becoming an ATF.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Always keep your phone with you man. LOL!!

More pics of Layla would be cool since she's thickened up a little....

Yea, I was really kicking my own dumbass last night as there were some spectacular photo opp's of these two beauties doing each other.......

I'll be ready next time tho'........

Quote Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post

Yea, I was really kicking my own dumbass last night as there were some spectacular photo opp's of these two beauties doing each other.......

I'll be ready next time tho'........

Damn right Oldrogue....have that phone handy next time for these two beauties.....great find for sure!

thanks in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah she's legit

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nova is recovering nicely from her allergic reaction two weeks ago, and just has one spot on her left thigh that she scratched raw before we got her on Benadryl & Calamine, but it's healing up well and hopefully will be completely clear by next week. To compound things, Auntie Flo paid her a visit last Friday and that put her out of commission again, as her cycles last nearly a full week. So by today we were both so horny we were dam near rabid and we had several sessions in between running errands. Here's some cute pics of her tonite. Sorry, nothing X-rated as we were just too busy.....:

thanks Oldrogue

Nova is eye candy for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knothead View Post
    Nova is eye candy for sure.
    Yes, definitely both eye & arm candy in public and a freak between the sheets BCD. Heads don't just turn when we go out, they spin like in the Exorcist, LOL. She gets a LOT of attention from both men AND women.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Here ya go my friend............................ If you have issues again with pics, just send them to me and I'll post them up for ya...................

Last edited by The1Slayer; 03-24-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cool! Thanks Slayer. I tried to spin them on Imgbox, but that website doesn't have the tools to do it (that I can find, anyway).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    With the Corona stay at home edict, that’s exactly what Nova & I decided to do last night. She had a cute new bra and panties that she wanted to wear & show off along with her stripper heels, so we did another quick photo session, played, watched TV, and played some more ‘till 3 AM. Here are some cute pics from it and MANY thanks to Slayer for correcting the photo orientations!!!:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast