Type of Visit: Outcall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Face Sitting & Lots More DATY

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr

Approximate age of Companion: 27

Hair Color and Length: Short/Black

Smoking Status: Nonsmoker

Ethnic/Racial background: AA

Companion Description: Tiny VERY Slim Spinner. Maybe 5’2” & 100lbs soaking wet, cute A cups, very slight mommy damage, a few tats.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: She’s a tiny little thing; barely 100 lbs and loves sex and dicks of all shapes, sizes & colors and is down for anything, although she hasn’t tried Greek yet. She loves DFK & head, both giving & receiving and also warned me that when she’s REALLY stimulated, she squirts……. Definitely my kind of girl. She’s also quite a chatterbox, and can be difficult to understand at times because she talks at 100mph and with a New Orleans accent.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 04-23-2020 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added profile link

Thanks for the review Oldrogue

Sounds like fun with Nova

Good intel! Might have to pass on that one.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knothead View Post
    Sounds like fun with Nova
    Yes, she's a real cutie and a pleaser, and she told me up front she's a real freak. Not sure what she meant by that because she hasn't done Greek yet, but I guess we'll see.....

Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Good intel! Might have to pass on that one.
    Definitely not thick, but she does have a nice plump derriere :). I was kidding her about her weight and she says it's all in her behind, and I believe her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD PerfectGent's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Thanks

Enjoyed your review-You are obviously a true Gentleman! More power to you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
    Enjoyed your review-You are obviously a true Gentleman! More power to you.
    Why thank you loveitdou; it's very kind of you to say that. I'm a Golden Rule type of guy and that philosophy has worked well for me for many years.

Last edited by ck1942; 04-23-2020 at 10:01 PM. Reason: ros for photos added

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Looks like a great review and you had a lot of fun with this girl. She definitely sounds and looks interesting. Squirters are always fun.

Just to be sure that you are aware, you're putting comments in private while allowing the girls photos to be completely public. All of the pics you posted in this thread are posted in public view.

The other consideration is that she may have given you permission to post her pics, but you may want to contemplate whether she intended for you to post them in public.

Maybe some OH2 guides will come along and rectify the situation?

I will say that she does look hot.

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    The other consideration is that she may have given you permission to post her pics, but you may want to contemplate whether she intended for you to post them in public.

Maybe some OH2 guides will come along and rectify the situation?

I will say that she does look hot.

A'Man
    All good points A'Man and thanks for your comments.

The pics in the main review were taken from her LC ad, so were already in the public domain. The ones I took myself today are less explicit and she did give me permission to post them as I saw fit.

Nice pics Oldrogue! Good review also! Booty is nicer than I thought on her petite frame.

I know I said I'd pass but........now I'm thinking a little.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Nice pics Oldrogue! Good review also! Booty is nicer than I thought on her petite frame.

I know I said I'd pass but........now I'm thinking a little.
    Cheers Kerwil, yea I was thinking about you & a couple other mongers when I took those :)

Last edited by RoboCock; 03-06-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Good info and read my man...........................Love that you gens are taking pics of the ladies for usto have better visuals..................

NICE ASS.....................................!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Morning & Evening Sessions (and more pics!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Good info and read my man...........................Love that you gens are taking pics of the ladies for usto have better visuals..................

NICE ASS.....................................!!
    Cheers Slayer, yea she's very photo friendly and yes, ohhhhh what an azzzzz for such a tiny girl!

Here's some pics from yesterday. We had a morning session then got together for a dinner date. In between, she went out shopping & bought a new dress, heels & hair, and told me she was dressing to impress, so of course I had to oblige her by taking her to a really nice restaurant & we had a great time. Best part of course was the dessert she served up to me in the parking lot & my place afterward :):

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast