Greetings, everyone!

I grew up in KC but got transplanted to Dallas many years ago. But, next month I will be visiting the old hometown after having been away for a long time, so I thought I’d stop in here to see how the hobby is holding up in KC. I may have been spoiled by the Dallas market, but surely there are some wonderful options here, too?

One of my ATFs travels to KC regularly, but unfortunately she won’t be there at that time.

I enjoy women of all ages and ethnicities, but what I really crave is someone mature (no drama), comfortable in her own skin, someone with personality, easy to talk to, strong, confident, willing to take control and maybe push my boundaries a bit. I love to please, so she must enjoy DATO and DATY and not be afraid to sit on my face and let me engage in those acts of worship. If I’m in need of a good pegging, I’d like to know that may also be on the table.

Surely there are some ladies in the KC market that would enjoy visiting with a kind, respectful, older gentleman who loves to please?