Thread: Verification

Verified Companion Companion PrincessK's Avatar

Verification

Some of my eccie regulars arent verifed becuase of some reason, how or can they use my name to be verified
    * NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessK View Post
    Some of my eccie regulars arent verifed becuase of some reason, how or can they use my name to be verified
    I think the verification process is either still broken or it is so backed up. I'm waiting on 2 weeks.

Verified Companion Companion

I was on Eccie, but closed my acct. how can I get re-verified here?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCollin View Post
    I think the verification process is either still broken or it is so backed up. I'm waiting on 2 weeks.
    Unfortunately I don't know very many people in the circle atm. Can you help me? Or maybe someone will recognize me.....received_600880246943335.jpeg

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I'd say try again if more than a week has passed. A gremlin glitch might have sidetracked something.

Per our happy host, ck1942, the process:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."

So, an H2-registered member should PM a Vouch Request (make sure that's IN the title) to an already established member visited recently AND ck, and when the recipient responds with verification, she/he should send the message to both the person needing validation AND to ck.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-01-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Waiting to be verified too!

Verified Companion Companion pretty_mia's Avatar
    How do I get verified? Is it only by referral or can I use my p411 acct as I am active there? Also can girls not post ads until we are verified, I cant seem to figure out how to post an ad?

Verified Companion Companion Manhood Maestro's Avatar
    I also have the how do I get verified question. I used to be on eccie, but have since changed my provider name for more anonymity. I still have a p411. Can someone please help me