Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Coronavirous and hobbying?

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas4life View Post
    Is the virus putting a damper on anyone’s hobbying?
    Nope.
    Still sucking like a champ.
    Actually seeking to f like one soon also hahaha

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by exoticezra View Post
    Wow. Blown away. And once again, just simple replies w straightforward answers. (Facts and zero histrionics ) Most of the people around me IRL are in medical field. I often listen in on their convos. I understand about half the shit. When they start using numbers as codes or specific acronyms that aren’t common to the public, I’m lost. Lol You speak nurse or physician jargon. I mean as my very first guess. But it sounds like you are in some position inside the field. Obviously no need to confirm due to security but was taking a guess. Unless you’re just that good at it with the info at hand. While reading, it was exactly the way my good friend (nurse practitioner) and fam. Member, a physician speaks or texts. Lol was just taking a stab at it.

well look at that bruh, sounds like with the PROPER statements above the world won’t end after all.

but as for the supply and medical care shortage, the economy, and the reality star at the top w no former experience... now this Is what probably scares me the most. Not the virus. But won’t go there because this can easily turn. IF you could all see me clapping doing cartwheels and cheering on an intelligent woman i don’t even know .... To these beautiful answers broken down into 8 points addressing each and every (absurd in my mind) POV of his, from a scientific and medical standpoint straight from this well articulate babe here.... I mean... I’m dead. That was iconic. God I love when a woman can put it down in writing ever so clearly simply and gracefully wo getting so erratic, irrational, or judgmental and still mic drops the shit out of the discussion. I’m not above it to hit back harder when someone gets personal with me... I will be Learning a thing or two from what you wrote and how you wrote it.....now that’s how it’s done. Cheers to this.
    I hear you, Ezra. It seems all of the Constitutional law experts of a couple of months ago are now infectious disease experts. Hang in there. The big threat will subside in a few weeks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MAtuzak View Post
    I hear you, Ezra. It seems all of the Constitutional law experts of a couple of months ago are now infectious disease experts. Hang in there. The big threat will subside in a few weeks.
    While I hope you are correct, most of the folks I know (all professionals and many with ties to the medical and insurance industry) are predicting a whole lot longer. That simply sucks, but it is what it is.

Do a little research on the 1918 flu, also known as the Spanish Flu. That is the model many professionals are investigating to find measures that might work.

Quote Originally Posted by JFLYER View Post
    While I hope you are correct, most of the folks I know (all professionals and many with ties to the medical and insurance industry) are predicting a whole lot longer. That simply sucks, but it is what it is.

Do a little research on the 1918 flu, also known as the Spanish Flu. That is the model many professionals are investigating to find measures that might work.
    Same background here, but I am getting both ends of the spectrum. A few that actually work on the same unit, one that’s been around for EVER and knows more about what will take place on their end no matter what it is yet ISNT on that floor ..it’s still a virus and there’s a protocol. Same one they usually follow since the beginning of “smart times”. Even the ones that aren’t killing people. Then one person straight out of cdc. They speak to me in MATH. so I’m over here calling all the others digesting and researching what this or that means lol. But they have all said to me, it will get worse right before it gets better and it will all happen soon. Very soon.

To be clear, not my 2 cents or my opinion just what some folks VERY close to it have called and told me since day one. I also refuse to see any of them and continue to love them from afar. Hahaha.

but that is what I live by, IT is what it is and all we can do is our best.
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.

Mat, Now that’s my department, and every single one of them has shut it all down (work) and is freaked out but is just doing what they’re told...I guess. I just listen and haven’t been in for weeks. They all only shut down last Monday.
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.

For myself, I am abstaining from the in-person hobby for a while. Partly I want to avoid catching this or another respiratory ailment and I don't want to rusk also out of catching something, not show any symptoms and transmit it to my family or coworkers.

I wasn't doing a whole lot of hobbying anyway, and now I'm doing even less. If the finances hold up and I can get some privacy, I may partake some phone sex or enjoy a cam shows. If any SA providers are going to offer that, please post and I'll do my best to enjoy some safe fun.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8