Thread: Tiara @ Blue

Verified Hobbyist

Tiara @ Blue

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Tiara
    Date of Visit: 2.23.20
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: (972) 241-2999
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, Mish, LFK, DFK, TUMA, Ball Sucking, Doggie, DATY, RCG, CG
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's30's
    Hair Color and Length: Long to her mid back, Black (Dark)
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Tiara has a smoking Hot Body, nice ass and large B or Small C cups. Pouty lips that she loves to kiss with. She is alittle taller than the others by a few inches 5'5 or so
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    I have been waiting on her return from the last time I saw her. She had an emergency and had to go back to Korea so she left us too soon about 8 months to a year ago. She went by Tianna then and I reviewed her but that day I was not working well. Well Gents, Today my stuff was working quite well. I did not get two Pops as someone else bragged about on a previous review but I got probably a top 5 session in my Hobby life. (Cindy, Lisa, Linda (@ Blue)and Seven and Kara) Tiara hit the mark scoring all 10's with me.

Her personality puts you at ease when you meet her. She is so damn good looking that when she smiles at you, If your dick doesn't get hard at that it never will. We go off to the table shower and She put a second towel over my head to keep my hair dry. As I flipped she moved it to my Eyes and told me to relax and sleep. She washed my back, and then licked my body, then TUMA as she massaged the Boys. I was ready then to Blow but had to think of something else to take my mind off of it.

Tiara gave me a BBBJ that almost made me POP. I had to tap out. As we rinsed off she put some cold water on me and it went down..She smiled and "I make you cum" Dirty girl. Her Table shower was so damn intimate, Her english is not the best and according to her she does not speak well but communication was not a problem. She knows what she is doing. The added body hugs during the shower and kissing behind the ears had me going.

Back at the Room, finished drying off and she immediately got on her knees for another BBBJ. tounge action, Ball Licking and sucking and I was at attention in no time. I tapped out again, and rotated her to the table for some DATY. Tiara seemed a little uneasy regarding the process but going very slow and being deliberate soon she had a hold of my ears and was guiding me around and she Came. She tapped out on my fore head and I took that as cue for Time to Fuck!!

I slapped my pecker on her stomach and slowly worked my way inside her. She whispered slowly.. I went very slow that she slowly grinded me inside her. That pussy was WET. for the first few minutes I may have pumped 5 times. Each time going very slowly until she smiled and said Thank you as she opened her eyes. She wrapped her legs around my waste and I started going faster. Tiara leaned up as I started to pound her and wanted a kiss. This was just like back in College. Tiara made alot of noise. That just made me go as fast as I can. The eye contact, the body wrapped around mine I knew I wasn't going to last very long.

I slowed and we positioned for Doggie. The eye contact continued in the mirror until She had a 2nd O. She buried her face in the bed and I grabbed that ass, hitting it with every thing I got..tingle started to get stronger so I stopped and asked her to get on top. Kisses as we changed postions and she went full reverse Asian Cowgirl. I was staring at the ceiling trying to hold out....It wasn't working..I am ready to Blow so I asked Tiara to hop off and jerk me off while sucking my nut. I started blowing as she licked my balls. A big smile on her face. "You cum alot" She cleaned me up, brought hot towels and water and told me to lay back and relax. We had about 10 to 15 mins left and we cuddled. I could get used to that in a heartbeat!!!

I got dressed and I was headed out the door. Kiss goodbye and the See you tomorrow!! I could barely walk. Tiara's service is the best that I have had at Blue in a long time. Great Attitude, Great Smile, Great Body, Great everything over all. All 10's

She ranks up there with the ones I mentioned before. I wished I was younger, I would damn sure see her tomorrow!!

Do not miss out on this one. I hope she hangs around longer because she is a keeper.

Happy Hunting!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    nice review Ghost.. seeing your success at posting here, I might try again, maybe the Gremlins can be thwarted if I try your technique of avoiding the "rest of the story" area!

I remember Tiana (now Tiara) well, good to see her return to Blue. she fits in well, hopefully she will stay a while this time.