Thread: Caution I get Slippery When Wet !! My First trip to Austin and Im ready to play.....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Slippery When Wet's Avatar

Red face Caution I get Slippery When Wet !! My First trip to Austin and Im ready to play.....

Hey guys Im Tori and I have found my way "home" lol and im ready to have some fun.

I had reviews before but they are gone now so oh well I will have to show you what a great time I am all over again.

I stay in Dallas but had the chance to cum and See Austin with my friend for the first time for her birthday! So I will be here from Monday the 16th till Wednesday and Im anxious to meet new people while im in town.

Im 18 was a High School Athlete and you can still tell I have a lot of energy and dont hold back when I like you even if we just met. I have been semi utr in Dallas and really like regulars so I would like to meet a few people that I could come back and see occasionally again. I have always wanted to travel so if you give me a chance I will cum and visit you and the city often.

Since me and her will be celebrating her birthday some as well I will not be able to see too many people so if we can pre booking would be best !

I do have more pics I can share other than those on my profile just ask and I will share with you.

you can contact me though pm or

cautionslipperywhenwet@gmail.protonmail.com

(442) 268-0404 for screening only ! Text only
    cautionslipperywhenwet.com

Please Email all menu questions

And yes I have friends just ask I will intro you to them as well

Registered - not validated
    You are so hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to Austin sexy lady.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered (Not Verified)
    Ummm... I'm not seeing pics here or on her profile...