Please move back to where you came from. the traffic is more congested because of you, the traffic is more dangerous because of you (especially looking at you Texas and oklahoma) Ive seen too many tx plates, CA plates. seeing oregan and new york plates now. a few minesota plates and new jersey plates and illinois plates . you people need to go somewhere else. you are taking up resources and draining the water supply. nobody has yards anymore because greedy grubby hands keep building on every square inch they can get their hands on. They get their hands on it by taking advantage of people in a lot of cases. The homeless population is getting bussed in by the university from places like michigan and other places and setting up camp in parks that i used to play in as a kid. They trashed it. you people need to go. The views of people from the natural state are not popular because those believe a man is a man and a woman is a woman. take your views with you when you move to some place like canada. they will let you be whatever you want over there. i dont care where you go, just go away from here. last time i visited was just a complete disaster.